Overpriced Dress (part II)

"All hail, King Liam!" Cheers the crowd.
It's been everywhere. Even me and Jasper could hear it—now at the front of the security camera, enjoying our time.

Everyone has been waiting for Liam to be king. No doubts, he has been a good leader to our family. Unlike Robert who's been nothing but a snob. As his twin, I could see king potential in him — King Liam Henstridge of England — I can already picture that in my head. There is something that I've been keeping throughout all these years. Back then I was too young to know that siblings aren't meant to do something intimate. Liam and I saw my parents in their bed chamber. As twins that really adore their parents— especially their mum — that is before we know how much of an evil mother she is... we followed them. Me and Liam got intimate. "If years or decades have gone by without a couple really talking about sex, I often suggest an amnesty," that's what I heard from our servants. I thought mum and dad have always been doing it all the time, they just kept it private. They waited for other people to be busying themselves first until they pleasure each other. Innocent and young, me and Liam as 12 year olds reenact the foreplay that mum and dad did. Liam took off my overpriced dress and slowly performed intercourse with me. We kept this as a secret until now that I'm already on my 30s.

***

"Jasper, come here, you bodyguard"
Jasper came to me and sat on the floor. "What's there to do, princess?" He replied.
I therefore began to be straightforward, "Just so you know, regardless of how you are not my security detail anymore, it doesn't mean that blackmail sex is off the table."
Then Jasper said, "I knew you like being controlled by me. Take off that overpriced dress of yours and let me love you till your neck turns red"