Meliodas x sin!reader

you're pov 

I am part of the eight deadly sins I am the wolf sin of heartbreak (y/n).  I and Meliodas are looking for the others. I am in the kitchen cooking because captain perv can't cook...at all. meliodas is out taking orders and serving the food. all was going well the normal drunk guys and gossip when a man comes in and starts yelling about something but I didn't care to listen. he sat down talking about something when I started to smell... rust? the pig smelt it as well but i don't really like him so. the door burst open and people ran out. I came out of the kitchen "Meli what was-" on the floor was a girl in large rusty armor."Meli, what did you do?"I didn't do anything!" I went over to the girl to make sure she was still breathing." well she is still breathing." the pig and Meli looked at each other and back at me"girl?!" I rolled my eyes and picked her up and brought her to my room. " okay I am going to grab her some water for when she wakes up Meli don't touch her I mean it."

Meliodas pov

(y/n) left the room and I started to squeeze the girls boobs" You pervert (y/n) is going to kill you!!" hawk yelled and I shrugged and blushed at (y/n) name. I have liked (y/n) for a long time and the others know I like her but she doesn't seem to notice how I feel about her. maybe because of her sin but I actually don't know her sin all I know is that she is the wolf sin of heartbreak. (y/n) comes back in and sees me squeezing the girls boobs. she went up to me and pushed me through the wall "that's what you get pervert!" I fell on the ground. I got up and walked back around and went back upstairs to see (y/n) talking to the girl. (y/n) looked at me "oh great the pervert is back." aww well someone it cranky today." do you want another hole in the wall." I rolled my eyes and sat down next to (y/n). I blushed at how close I am to her.

~time skip to after you get ban, king, and Diane.~

you're pov

everyone is asleep now and I have to sleep with meli now from there not being enough rooms and I am not letting Liz sleep with meli. I couldn't sleep so I went up to the roof. I sat down on the edge and looked at the stars.

~flash back~

"honey I am home!" I walk into my house to see my husband covered in the blood of our two children. I stop frozen. my husband now the monster looked and he started coming closer to me "s-stay back!" he didn't say anything just came closer I started to cry and backed against a wall "w-why did you do this." he just gave me this crooked smile and came closer I looked around and grabbed the sword next to me. I started to cry more "i-i am so sorry." I stabbed him in the heart. he dropped down "w-why did you kill me I thought you loved me!" I cried more as he gave his final breath. I dropped down to my knees " I will never love ever again."

~flash back over~

I started to cry" why did he do that?" I silently cried as I thought of him how could I ever love someone after that. "(y/n) why are you up here. and who are you talking about?" I looked over to see Meli. I looked away " go away." 

Meliodas pov

I woke up to see (y/n) gone. I looked around the boar hat and I went up to the roof to see (y/n) crying "why did he do that?" who is she talking about I hope it is not me I stepped closer  "(y/n) why are you up here. and who are you talking about?" she looked at me then turned her head away from me "go away." I walked closer to her and sat next to her. she was still crying. I put my hand on her back and rubbed circles on her back. 'why are you doing this?" she looked at me waiting for an answer. I had my answer straight away "because I care about you." she smiled and hugged me I blushed 50 shades of red. I hugged her back " I love you, Meli." I blushed wait she loves me too!? she looked at me. without thinking I kissed her she was shocked but kissed back. we pulled apart "I love you too (y/n)." we went back to the room and we laid down and cuddled all night long.

authors note

hey, guys, I hope you liked the first chapter of the book cuz I did! it was a lot of fun to write and I really like this one! but don't forget to go up to the first chapter and put your suggestions up there by the mailbox! until next time my geeks and freaks!

here have some memes