Chapter 21 part 2

Start from the beginning

I smiled as I handed Angel another hotdog, I sat on the bench next to her watching her devour it. We decided to go to the park, she wanted some fresh air. So she got herself ready and came out here, which is great.
“Lemonade,” I handed her the cup; she took a big sip and smiled a little. I decided to take her close to the city. I know she’s never been out here, I can tell from the expression on her face.
“Its not bad here,” she said looking around in somewhat of an awe. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder bringing her closer to my side.
“Yeah, you never been out here before?” she shook her head quickly while taking another sip of her drink.
“No, the energy isn’t good and I’ve never been more than twenty minutes away from the pack other than the Applebee’s, but mom, dad and Ashley come out here for groceries and to go to big stores like home depot and the big mall with all the big retail stores,” She explained the mall we had gone to was the smaller low key one, pack members and people her age rarely go to that one.
“So you’ve never been to the movies,” I asked curiously she shook her head quickly and glanced up at me with a tired smile.
“No, but Ashley always has the latest movies even the ones in the theatre, I’m not sure how she does that, but she said it was perfectly legal,” she stated while I chuckled knowing that she has no clue that its illegal.
“She also gets me lots of music on my iPod too! She said that when I workout I have to have lots of music,” I leaned down and kissed her, smiling as she let out a sigh and leaned on me more.
“Blake, I’m really am sorry, I caused you a lot of trouble,” she mumbled looking down at her lap while fiddling with the straw. I kissed the top of her head.
“You don’t cause me too much trouble, you just stress me out sometimes,” I teased laughing as she pouted and nodded while saying sorry once more. I pulled her onto my lap smiling at her pink cheeks as her stomach rumbled rather loudly, she blushed even more and looked at the hot dog next to me with hope. I shook my head and handed it over, she already had two so I’m guessing three or four will fill her up, if not we’ll head back and cook.
“Thank you,” she spoke softly before taking a big bite and sighing, she leaned back against me and closed her eyes as I put a hat on her head. Its cold out today and I don’t want her to catch a cold or anything, plus my mom contacted me telling me to bundle her up and take her inhaler with me.
“I feel restricted,” She said through a mouth full, I laughed and shrugged.
“You can’t get sick and its close to twenty degrees out today, so yes you’ll feel restricted in this weather,” I state grinning as she shrugged, I layered her in three layers, she has two sets of thermals on followed by a fleece lined sweat suit and a nice thick fleece lined north face coat, with mittens and hand warmers. I tried to put her in a layered wool coat, but she refused it, although I did convince her to wear multiple socks and her winter snow boots.
“I missed a lot of school didn’t I,” I’m not really sure if she missed a lot, I know for a fact that I haven’t been to class, but I also know that’s she’s ahead of the class.
“I don’t know I’ve been with you,” she sighed and apologized to me again.
“I made you miss school too and you really need to graduate this year,” she said frowning at me as if I did something wrong. I rolled my eyes. I’m honestly fine if I don’t graduate this year, that means I get to spend another year with her in school, so I can watch out for her.
“I don’t care, I get to spend more time with you then,” I pointed out only to get a scowl in return.
“No, no, you really need to graduate, like you’re kind of old and I do like you very much, but it isn’t good to be in high school for so long,” She stated in a matter of fact tone I frowned a little offended, but she only shrugged and kissed my cheek.
“If you want I can graduate with you that way you won’t have to fail,” she muttered quietly as if I would be angry with her for suggesting it.
“Only if you want to, I know you want to stay to go to everything,” I know she wants to go to both the junior and senior events, but it could be possible to participate in both if I talk to the principle.
“If I don’t graduate will you come to school and eat with me at lunch because Ashley graduates this year too,” I smiled and kissed her again.
“Of course I’ll eat lunch with you everyday and I’ll drop you off/ pick you up at school everyday,” she puckered up her lips and stood up stretching.