Chapter Twelve

Comincia dall'inizio

Georgia laughed lightly, knowing he was scolding the tiny kitten in his dreams.

"Mum...'miss you", He mumbled.

Georgia smiled, knowing he'd be happy when she arrived later.

"...Georgia Rose", He mumbles again, and Georgia's heart fluttered at the sound of her name coming from his lips.

She decided it was time to wake him up when she looked at the clock and saw it was almost one.

She leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his nose, his eyes snapping open.

He smirked when she pulled back.

"What a lovely way to wake up", He says.

"Same here", Georgia replies, playing with a floppy curl on his head.

He was quick to pull her close to him again, his cold fingers on her waist.

She shivered.

"'They cold?", Harry asks, chuckling slightly.

Georgia nods.

"A bit", She says.

"'M sorry", He apologizes, kissing her hair like he always did.

"What time is it?", He asks.

"Almost one", She says.

Harry sighs, rubbing his hand up and down her back.

"We should get up", Harry says.

"Yeah, and you need to shower", she says.

Harry looks fake offended.

"Do I stink, or something?", He asks.

"A little, yeah", Georgia replies, playing along.

He gets out of bed, leaving Georgia alone, and the space next to her cold.

"Well fine", Harry teases.

Georgia groans and pulls the blankets up higher.

"It's cold without you here", Georgia says.

"Should've thought about that before you told me I stunk", Harry jokes.

He leans down to kiss her gently on the lips, his hands supporting him on the bed.

"Shower with me?", He mumbles against her lips.

"Mmhmmm", Georgia hums back.

After a long shower, Georgia takes Harry out shopping for what he thinks is a birthday gift, but is actually just a distraction so the guests can arrive for the party.

They have to leave for home at 3:30, so they still had an hour in the mall.

"Can we run into Forever 21 quick?", Georgia asks, her fingers interlaced with Harry's.

Harry nods.

"I don't see why not", He says.

They make their way into the store, Georgia heading straight towards the back.

"Looking for something, are we?", Harry teases.

Georgia nods, looking through the dresses.

"Yup", She says.

Harry briefly looks around the store, noticing they had a men's section, but decided to look there another time.

"Ah! Found it!", Georgia says, pulling a black dress from the rack, and holding it up to herself.