Chapter 1

Ciara's Car Above

Ciara Pov

I hate my dad for doing this, for making us move to Los Angeles from New York. I gotta start my life all over again. 

"Wake up Ciara it's your first day at Beckham High." No shit sherlock.

 "I don't wanna go to a new stupid ass school dad."

 " Don't use that tone with me and your going whether you like it or not so get your ass up and get ready." 

He finally left the room and I decided I will go only cause it was senior year. But I made sure I was gonna look good as fuck. I wore my red crop top that said "Bitch What?!" and my cute acid washed high waist jeans with my favorite timberlands. 

Don't forget accessories. I wore my red hat and my silver necklace that said "Bitch" with the diamond earrings my mom got me for my 14th birthday 3 years ago. I also decided to change my Iphone 6 case to the one with the minions on it. After I was done I headed out. I unfortunately ran into my bitchy stepmom. She pisses the fuck outta me. " Where you going wearing that?" she asked me with a stank face. "None of your business bitch." I spat at her. "Excuse me?" she said holding her chest. "You heard me motherfucker." With that I ran out the door while grabbing the keys to my Blue Lamborghini.

Jacob Pov

When I woke up in the morning I was mad tired. I just wanted to sleep all day. But, it's the first day of senior year. So I decided to get ready for school. I wore my blue plaid button up shirt, some black jeans & foamposites. I never forget my gold dollar sign chain and black shades. I headed downstairs & took the keys to my car when I got a phone call. I decided to pick it up later. Ohhhhh , I missed my baby bumble bee ( my car that looks like the bumble bee from transformers). When I got in the car my phone rang again. So I picked up.

PHONE CONVO

Jacob: Hey Babe

Bree: Hey fro fro you don't sound excited to hear me.

Jacob: No, it's not that I'm really tired, that's it.

Bree: Okay, anyway I need a ride to school my parents took my car on vacation.

Jacob: Okay, I'm on my way boo. See ya

Bree: Byeee. See Ya!

PHONE CONVO OVER

Sometimes she gets on my nerves but, if I break up with her I will lose my job. Her dad is my boss. How ironic right? So I have to deal with it. Let me tell you she can be pretty bitchy sometimes and annoying. She also gets jealous so easily.

Ciara Pov

I finally made it to school but, after I parked and went inside the hallways were crowded. I couldn't get to my locker, hold on what the fuck am I saying I couldn't even FIND my damn locker.Then all of a sudden I ran into a couple walking down the hall and dropped all my books.

 "Sorry I'm new here" I said while bending down to pick up the book I dropped. 

"It's okay, lemme help you." the guy asked.

 "No, no I'm fine thank you though." 

"What's your name?" the girl asked. 

"Ciara." I replied while getting up getting a better look at their faces.

"Well Ciara, I'm Bree and this is my boyfriend Jacob." She said pointing to the afro boy next to her. Should've known he was taken.

 "Nice to meet you guys, but I have to find my locker before class starts." "Well, maybe we'll see you around school." Bree said.

 "Yeah maybe." I said walking into the crowd. That boy was all kinds of fine. He had a curly afro, brown eyes, and honey like skin. And i was really feelin his foamposites.

As for the girl she was really pretty. She had brown skin with purple hair which I thought was really odd and she had brown eyes. I liked her outfit, she was wearing a blue floral high-low with a brown belt and blue gladiators. She seemed very nice, hopefully we will be friends.

Jacob Pov

Wow! That girl was sexy! She had straight black hair, she looked mixed but she also looked Latina. Her shirt was funny.  Shawty was lookin really good. I just couldn't stop staring as we walked away. Then I realized Bree was talking to me.

"Hello Jacob you there? What are you staring at? Is it that girl Ciara?" Bree said sounding like she was getting mad and shit. 

"Nah, I was looking for Chres. that's all."

 "Huh, well I gotta go find Dominique. See you later fro fro."she sounded unconvinced yet kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I decided that I show show Ciara around the school so I start lookin for her.

Bree Pov

I could tell Jacob was lying to me. I know he was was looking at the new girl. It doesn't matter that much. She seemed nice and she was pretty. Maybe we can be friends. Huh, yeah friends.