Chapter one

*********************************************************************************************

Heyyy guyss sooo this is technically my first story ill keep up on. This pretty much is gonna be unedited. But plz enjoy and feel free to comment and vote. love you guys already. Have Fun!     

*****************************************************************************************888

     You ever wonder why you're alive? Why you try for people who don't deserve your all? You do so much for everyone, yet no one ever can help in return. Your just continuously stepped on, beaten, used, forgotten, and broken to nearly shattered. 

      My name is Talia Sparks, and that there my friends is a summary of my life. I've grown up in a small town, not many people have heard of it. Hallingsworth. A small town yet with so much hatred and bullying. Ah the bullying my worst nightmare. I'm a 16 year old high school sophomore. I have dirty blonde chest length hair, hazel eyes and im about average height. My whole life ive been called crude names like fatty, anorexic, ugly, whore and slut. 

      I never understood what i did wrong to make people hate me. Soon my mom was fed up with all this and moved us to HER hometown. A beautiful city called New Rewickes. I thought that moving hear everything would get better, But things only became worse.

    See one thing i've never quite liked about myself is the fact I hate saying no, i HATE hurting other people, so i've always had this fear toward everyone that if i made one wrong move, or said one wrong thing i'd only end up hurting them in the end.

    Now i get to this new school and the first few months everything seemed as if it were going good. Till i ran into THAT group of guys. They always seemed to make it a priority to make everyday of my life in this school a living hell. The torturous things they'd do would range from public humiliation to nasty and dangerous pranks.

***** 2 years later. Senior year. *****

    "Oh Anna-Lee!" That oh so hateful voice called out sing- songily to me. I rolled my eyes, and turned around ready to see what he had in store next.

   "Hello Carter, what crude and humiliating thing have u in store for me today?" I ask placing a hand on my hip. I imidietley face palm. 'Why did i have to be so confident sometimes' He just gave me a creepy smirk, and i swear for a moment i saw some sorta glint in his eyes.

    Carter was extremely hot, ill admit that. He wasn't that drool all over, and stalk him kind of hot, he was that heart stopping, breath taking, knee wobbling sort a hot. He had messy black hair that swept across his forehead, the brightest crystal clear ocean blue eyes, that always seemed to have some sort a glint in them. He was tall and well buil-

   "Quit staring buttercup, its quite creepy. But don't worry your pretty little head, you'll find out soon enough what i have planned for you" He said while grabbing my chin and tilting it up. For some odd reason it sent several pleasant shivers down my through out my body.He walked away after that.  'wait wait wait wait wait... did he he say my pretty little head? Somethings up and i dont like this already' 

    "A.L!!!!!" My favorite voice in the world yelled, crashing into me nearly knocking me over. i start laughing. 

    "DAV!!!" i yell giving my best friend a hug. Me and David grew up together. My mother took him in as a child. Abandoned by his parents in an alley way. My mother felt so bad (and considering he took quite a liking to me) she raised him.

   David was cute in a way, well a brotherly way that is. He's my best friend and my brother and theres no other way i'd look at him.  He had this short brown hair that sorta always had that bed head look to it. David was quite literally my only friend i had. He was a great one tho ill admit that, whenever im having a bad day, (sooo everyday pretty much) he'd come into my room with a butt load of snacks and movies and we'd watch disney movies while making fun of girls on instagram.

   "lets get to class before the teacher flips his shit" He says laughing and snaking a conforting arm around my shoulder. I nodded my head in agreement. 

   By third period i was amazed at the fact that nothing bad has happened yet like usual. I thought it was suspicious and by this time i was cautious. By the time the bell rang i was still in one peace. 'ok ok maybe just maybe i could actually go one day without SOMETHING going wrong.' I spoke to soon when all of a sudden...

***********************************************************************************************

Hey there amazing people, hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I know there quite a bit of errors but oh well. ill see you guyss next chapter. Bye loveliess <3

-Gemma 

***********************************************************************************************