"Oooo Zea and Foster sitting in a tree...." Kiki teased.

"Not even close!" Zea hissed as they moved smoothly on the dance floor.

"C'mon Z admit it..he's a hunk o rama!" Stella smiled as she moved her eyebrows up and down. Zea smiled insde, but wasn't about to show her friends that she could possibly be interested in Foster. Wait a minute she wasn't intereste in Foster that way, he had already broken at least half of her rules!

She wiped any sexy thoughts she may have had of Foster out of her mind. She was quick to point out every rule he had broken.

"You are hopeless Zea!" Kiki rolled her eyes and shuffled off next to her husband, who was in need of help, he had no rythym!

"Zea, really...Foster is a really cool guy! You need not be so critical of him.." Stella advised.

"All I know is he is getting a kick out of making me the butt of his jokes and that..doesn' fly with me!" Zea said almost out of breath from this long dance. Just then Arthur popped his way in between Stella and her.

"Well, if it isn't prince charming!" Stella teased and winked at Zea.

"Hey ladies!!" he said in his not so "Rico Suave" voice. Zea kept scooting over, he kept trying to  scooch closer to her. She scrunched up her nose.

The music suddenly switched to a slow ballad. Alex appeared out of nowhere and swept Stella away leaving Zea and Arhur alone. Zea stole a look towards the table to glare at Foster and noticed he was no longer sitting there.

Suprisingly to her she frowned and tried to scan the crowd for him.

"So..." Arthur started. Zea panicked, she was sure he was wanting a slow dance with her. She wanted desperately to leave the dance floor. With no other choice she sucked it up and turned towards him. Arthur's eyes lit up. She made sure to hold him at arms length.

She could feel Arthur's breathing and her panic rose with every inch he tried to lean into her. Right when she thought she couldn't take it any longer, she heard a familiar voice.

"May I cut in?" Foster asked as he looked down at the tout Arthur. Zea felt so relieved. She however didn't show Foster her relief. She just scowled at him.  Arthur looked at her sadly, and reluctantly let her hands go.

"Sure dude..." he stepped back and away. Foster took over. His hands felt so soft and gentle as he took hold of her right hand and put his left hand on her waist. Zea didn't know how much of this hate face she could hold up, since she absolutely loved the way he smelled!

In true Foster fashion he turned on that annoying charm she was becoming fond of.

"Thought I would save you, since you were looking so horrified." he teased and smiled down at her. She looked up at him.

"I was having a perfectly great time, until you stepped in!!" she hissed.

"See, that right there, who needs love when you can have pure hatred.." he teased again.

Zea's eyes softened, she considered what he said for a minute, and even though she didn't hate him, she decided to go along with his funny little quips.

"Hate is what makes the world go around.." she teased right back. Foster smiled even wider. He liked that she could hold her own. He pulled her in a little closer and there wasn't a struggle from her, he took that as an okay sign.

Zea's heart beat moved up a notch when he pulled her in closer, but she didn't argue. Dancing with him felt nice. She actually now didn't want the song to end.

"Touche Zea...touche..." he smiled at her last statement again.

"Wow...you can actually be a normal charming...how interesting.." she retorted, pleased with her comeback.

"I've been told.." he said  smugly. Zea smiled. He liked her smile, it was genuine. He too was enjoying their slow sway.

Zea didnt' want to admit it, but she really enjoyed his company and was not looking forward to the night to end.

"See..this isn't so bad.." he whispered softly.

"I guess, if you dont mid having your feet stepped on.."  she complained. Foster stepped back and looked down.

"I'm sorry, am I really..." he noticed that her feet were perfectly fine. He snapped his head back up. Zea was giglling.

"Gotcha!" she laughed harder. Foster smiled.

"Yes...you did...good one.." he laughed. She couldn't help but make note of how well he pulled off Rule #1. He made her laugh.

The music stopped and they pulled apart. For the first time that night, neither of them knew what to say.

Luckily Kiki's anouncement, pulled them out of their trance.

"C'mon single ladies! Time to throw the bouquet!!"  All of the young women on the dance floor squealed and ran towards the side of the floor where Kiki was standing on the stage.  Stella yanked at Zea's hand.

"Zea! Let's go!" she squealed as she pulled Zea from  in front of Foster.

"Good luck!" he called out.

"Don't want it!" she called out towards him as Stella pulled her away.

Kiki threw the bouquet and girls fought over it. Zea made sure to step out of the way. Stella ended up with the bouquet after about a minute of wrestling it away from some girl noone knew. All of the men slapped Alex on the back and teased him about being next!

The music started again and Foster was still on the dance floor. What he didn't notice was Zea speaking with some very tall girl built like a Sweedish body builder. Next thing Foster knew was that  Georgia, the Sweedish body builder was pulling him into the dance circle.

"Zea said you wanted to dance with me!" she gushed excitedly.

"She did?" he asked a bit confused and scared.

"Yep!" she draged him closer to her. He felt like a rag doll in her grip. He scanned the floor for Zea. There she stood at the edge of the dance floor, arms crossed and very satisfied with herself. She touched the tip of her nose with one hand and pointed out to him on the dance floor as if to say he deserved it!

Foster wasn't mad, he decided since Zea thought she was going to get him back, he was going to make a show of it. He decided to start doing the moves he saw Arthur do earlier. Sprinkler, Cabbage Patch and Running Man, happened in full tow!

Zea laughed on the edge. Stella walked back up beside her and looked out towards Foster. She stood with hands on her hips and stared down Zea. Zea took her eyes off of Foster and looked at her best friend.

"What?" she asked. Stella tapped her foot. "Stella spit it out.." she insisted.

"Not good enough for you eh?" Stella teased. A smile played across Zea's face.

"I didn't say that...we will just have to wait and see..." she said as her gaze went back to Foster. "ya...we'll just have to wait and see..." she laughed again as Foster was now doing the centipede on the floor!