“Come on,” said Hermione, “We’ll be the only ones left here if you don’t move.”She said, as we linked arms and Harry, Ron, Fred, and George set off for the entrance hall, Fred and George debating the ways in which Dumbledore might stop those who were under seventeen from entering the tournament.

  “Who’s this impartial judge who’s going to decide who the champions are?”Harry said.

  “Dunno,” said Fred, “But it’s them we’ll have to fool. I reckon a couple of drops of Aging Potion might do it, George. . . .”

  “Dumbledore knows you’re not of age, though,”Said Ron, and I nodded agreeing with him, then everyone went to their rooms, I walked with Hermione and changed in my Pj's and laid down on my bed,

  "Do you think who is going to enter?"Hermione asked quietly, and I sighed,

  "Let's just hope the twins won't join,"I answered, and drifted into a deep sleep.

***

  The next morning, I woke up pretty early, I quickly changed into my Queen of Mischief uniform. I had to find the twins and stop them from doing this potion, and the only was is that their idol tell them to stop that.

  I ran, my strawberry blonde hair flying behind me, my face was covered with a mask, not a creepy one, but a nice one, my gown's color was black, and I wore high heels to hide my shortness. I reached the Room of Requirement, I opened the door and as I expected, the twins were there.

  "Well, ain't it a shame for the best pranksters in Hogwarts to act like children and cheat to join the Triwizard Tournament? I'm disappointed! I have been a fan of you guys!"I said, Fred and George had their jaws dropped to the floor. I smirked,

  "You see what I am seeing, George?"Fred asked quietly, and George nodded dumbly.

  "So, I've heard you want to join the tournament, silly of you two, and making an aging potion to enter. You should be careful, eh? You don't know what this potion might do to you."I warned, and they sighed.

  "We have to do this, we could be rich! We will say goodbye to poverty,"George said, and I tensed. Yes, we are poor, very poor. But I can't lose them!

  "I know, but you can die there, it would be so heart breaking if we lost you, your family would be broken. I heard you're close to your sister, Adelaide. Didn't you two think what would happen  to her if she lost you?! She would be broken! Would you like that?"I asked, my temper getting the best of me.

  They shook their heads and lowered their heads to the ground. They looked like a children whose mother was scowling at them. 

  "That's what I thought, put this silly potion away, your pranks are waiting for you. Don't make me hunt you down if you are insisting to enter this Tournament, yeah?"I said, and was about to walk away. When Fred's voice stopped me. 

  "Who are you?"He asked, and I smirked once more.

  "The least you can expect."I replied walking out of the Room of Requirement.

***

  I walked into the Gryffindor's common room, still in my uniform, and I saw Harry sitting in front of the fire.

"What is the matter, Potter?"I asked, as I looked at him, he stood up quickly and smiled slightly.

"Um, hello."said Harry, and I smiled shyly. I sat next to him and he sat down again. "You're a Gryffindor?"He asked, and I smirked.

  "Yeah, pretty fun. So, what's going on in this head of yours?"I asked and he sighed. 

  "You remember the girl I was talking about? She isn't interested in me, I heard her talking to her friend saying I was only a friend. Maybe she likes the boy who likes her," Harry said, and looked down. I put my hand over his and gave it a small squeeze. 

  "Hey, it's fine, if you don't mind me asking, who is this girl?"I asked, because my curiosity got the best of me, I wanted to know who was she after all.

  "No, I don't mind, she is Adelaide Weasley. I think you know her,"Harry replied, and my hand slipped away from him.

  I wanted to kiss him so bad right now, but I wanted to control my feelings around him. I can't believe it, the Boy whom I had a crush on for years likes me back!? Am I dreaming?

  I smiled at him a little and stood up. He stood as well, even though I was wearing high heels, he was still taller than me. 

  "Why don't you go and ask her directly. I'm sure she feels the same way."I said and he looked confused. 

  "How do you know?"He asked, and I chuckled to myself and said.

  "You don't see the way she looks at you."

______________________________________

Hello 😄💙

I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤❤

How are you doing?! I hope you are all well 😍💖

So, I posted this story on Quotev and my username is @rawan74

Follow me!

See you soon.

Bye! ❤