nine

VANSTOCK

VANSTOCK

After breakfast, and getting Red's permission to go to vanstock, Josie began planning outfits. She packed her cutest and comfiest clothes, and sang along to ABBA. "Josie, I respect you a lot. But after listening to you sing along to ABBA for the last half hour, I think I lost a twinge of it" Steven said as he barged into her room.

Josie ignored him, and continued to sing along, and dance a little just to irk him even more. He was annoyed, but found it cute when she danced around. She was wearing a dress that ended just above her knees, and her hair was done in a half up style, with a few braids.

"You know, if you're gonna keep standing there you should just join me. Dancing is always more fun with a partner" Josie smirked. "I'll pass" he said, walking away. Josie continued to pack, then got her jacket and went down to Kelso's van.

"Donna just saw Laurie and Kelso making out!" Eric exclaimed. "So?" asked Hyde. "What!?" Josie asked. "Aren't you shocked? I for one am shocked to have learned about this!"

"I'm gonna make his life miserable" Josie mumbled as she walked over to load her things into the van. "Hey guys, I decided to go" said Jackie, smiling wide as Fez carried her bags. "Sweet Jesus" said Josie, closing her eyes and rubbing her temples. "I thought it would be fun to surprise Michael!"

During most of the ride, Josie slept while using Fez as a pillow. "Does this mean I can tell people Josie slept with me?" he asked, and Eric glared at him while Hyde laughed, but was secretly wanting to punch him. "Fez, it doesn't work like that" Donna explained, and he frowned.

Hyde woke Josie up once they arrived, and she smiled as she stepped out of the van. She raised her eyebrows as a girl covered in mud ran around looking for her shirt, and then she laughed. Right after that, a man with a megaphone came over talking about blue acid, and to report to the red cross tent if taken any.

The entire group of campers next to them got up and ran, and Josie laughed. "Look at this debauchery. This is the smelly underside of a once great nation. Ooh, candy apples" Fez said before running away.

Josie sat in Kelso's van and opened a beer as Jackie ran to the bathroom with Laurie, and Kelso chasing after them. "Yo, Jo" Steven smirked. "Bye, Hyde" Josie smirked, and he frowned. "Why?" "I'm kidding."

The two sat and drank, waiting for something to do. When nothing came up, they decided to go for a walk. "Hey guys, want some shrooms?" a random girl asked. Josie and Steven looked at each other, then back to the girl. "Hell yeah" they said in unison.

They ate some - which tasted disgusting, making them want to spit it out. They sat around a fire and waited for it to kick in. They didn't take a lot, considering they split the portion.

They were with a cool group of people. A guy brought out his guitar, and played Hey Jude, by The Beatles. Everyone sang along, some better than others. Steven wrapped his arm around Josie's shoulders, swaying them as they sang.