Chapter 1 •Chat•

Chapter 1: Chat

Gallant POV-

I could feel my face heat up thinking about what the others said.

Me....In love....with....Darzeth...

I mean,Darzeth is a cool guy. He's a good actor. He's great at playing video games like Minecraft, Roblox,etc.

His voice sounds m-muscular ,and He is kinda c-cute. A-And...A-A-And...

Oh no. I'm in love with my best friend!

What would happen i-if I tell him?! Will he hate me? W-Will he never talk to me again?!

"G....n...Gal....Gallant?...Gallant!.GALLANT!" Someone yelled and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I replied. I looked at the computer screen and see the Puppet.

The Puppet is played by my friend. Feel Bad Pat ,but Me and our friends call him Pat.

"You okay Gallant?" Asked Pat. I nod my player model. My player model,aka Character. Was Funtime Freddy.

"Yeah,I was....just thinking," I said.

"Ok? Hey! Do you wanna play a puzzle map?" He asked and I nod my character.

"Sure,but can you find a easier one? The last one was hard," I said and he nodded his Character.

~Time Skip~

"Well that's the end of the video,I hope you guys like,comment,and subscribe if you're new," Pat said," and check out the Horror daycare because they're doing pretty cool stuff,right Freddy?".

"That's right Puppet," I said in my goofy Freddy voice.

"Check out Freddy's channel,Gallant Gaming, he gets some pretty cool stuff going on there," he said.

"Yeah,Yeah! Go check it out!" I said and jumped my character and hitting the air to look like I was waving.

"And Check out the other channels and our merch,buy two t-shirts and get a free fidget spinner at FuntimeShirt.com," said Pat.

"Fidget spinner!" I shouted as I crouched up and down still hitting the air.

"Bye guys!"

"Bye friends!!!"

.....

"And cut," said Pat.

"That was fun but hard," I said as I cracked my knuckes.

"You can say that again,I can't believe we took nearly 40 minutes on the 4th stage!" Shouted Pat exhausted.

"Yep,Do you wanna go get something to eat?" I asked.

"Sure! I'm hungry for a hot dog!" He shouted happily.

"Meet you at *A place that sales hot dogs and other things*" I said.

"Ok!" He said and we both disconnected from discord.

~Time skip~

Me and Pat were sitting at a table waiting for an waitress to take our order.

We were sitting on a table across each other. Every time I tried to look at him he would look away or pull up the menu board (That Lil book with food ;-;)

"So..." I tried to break the silence between us.

"Yeah.....?" He asked,seemingly wanting me to say something to him. He placed the menu board to the side.

"How are you?" I asked. He seem kinda disappointed,but soon smiles and move toward the table a bit .

"I'm fine,You?" He asked.

"Same,I'm glad we could hang out," I said happily. His face turned a bit red.

"Oh dear! You're face,are you okay? Are you sick?" I asked worriedly as I tried to check his temperature but he pushed my hand.

"I-Its fine! I'm not sick it just got a little hot k," he said quickly. I didn't believe him for a sec but I trust him.

"Okay... So w-" I was cut off by the waitresses finally coming.

"Hello,may I take your order?" Asked the waitress. I heard Pat sigh in relief. I was eyeing him for a bit but soon turn to the waitress.

"Yes, I would like 3 pieces of chicken strips,with some fries," I said. She wrote down what I wanted and turn to Pat.

"And you sir?" She asked.

"A hot dog with (A/N: All the stuff Pat {on puppets live stream} said because I don't remember ;-;) with some fries as well " said Pat. She wrote down what he asked.

"Drinks?" She asked both of us.

"Pepsi," We both said. We looked at each other and smiled.

"You're orders will be out in a bit," She said and walked off.

"So...."

~Somewhere else~

??????? POV-

"Okay now I need to post the video an-" I was cut off by a call on discord.

I check who was calling me and its NebNeb.

I answers and there was complete silence.

"Hello?"

"We need to Chat," she spoke that sends shivers down your spin.

"Of what?" I asked. I'm kinda scared now.

"About how much you love Gallant!!!" She squealed happily.

"OW! My ears!" I shouted as I took of my headphones. Then put them back on.

"Wait.....I don't love Gallant!" I shouted as I felt my face warm up.

"Don't lie to me Darzeth,"

____________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed

Vote,Comment,and follow if you're new!

Peace Out!