The New Girl

So Tracy, Dwayne and I started a little group called "The Nerds". We love Science , Math, English everything. But we wanted another member.

So when the three of us were talking one afternoon, a girl with brown hair, blue eyes went up to us. "Excuse me, but I really don't have any friends and you guys seem very interesting, so could we be friends?" She asked. "Of course!" Tracy answered. "We could use another member." "Oh thank you thank you thank you!" She said. "So before we let you in, what's your name?" I asked. " Riley."

So after Riley introduced herself we walked to our classroom together. When we were halfway to our classroom, Dwayne pulled me and said, "Blake we need to talk." Then he pulled me into the corner. "Blake, Dwayne, Come on!" I heard Tracy yell. "You girls go ahead." I said. "Okay."

"Dwayne, what is it?" I asked. "Blake, time froze."

"What! So that means-" "Yeah I know!" He cut me off. "Now it's your turn to move forward." I said." Hurry we'll be late!" "Riley is the one for me." He said.

Dwayne really must be nervous because we have the love of his life in our group. I mean Tracy and I are okay but Dwayne and Riley? It's his time to shine.

So when it was time for class, Mr. Powers told us to present our work. We presented ours and got an A.

"Class you have to find a pair and that pair will be your camp partner. We will be having a campfire and camping on January. And it has to be of opposite gender." He said. "Okay go."

"Trace!" "Blake!" We yelled. I knew we had to be partners. When I saw Dwayne, he was struggling. I saw most of the class were already finished finding pairs. "Stop!" The only two peoples left were Dwayne and Riley.

When we finally are finished, I gave Dwayne a Good Luck look.