17. Kwami reveal (season 2 spoilers!)

Start from the beginning

__(insert entire episode of Glacietor)______

Marinette POV
Tikki has been acting more wiser lately. Whatever, it's probably nothing. I do know that my feelings have changed in a short time. Chat has been in my head lately and I feel...comforted whenever I see him. Meanwhile my relationship with Adrien has also taken a good turn. He blushes and acts like a dork when I talk to him as Ladybug, and I think he really likes me....well Ladybug me. In class, he thinks of me as just a friend. It's okay, he'll like me soon enough. Ugh, this is getting complicated!
"Marinette!" Tikki interuppts my inner dialogue.
"What?" I snap out of it.
"There's an akuma!!!!" She points at the news which is conviniently on my computer at the right time.
"Oh no. You know what to do! Tikki, spots on!" I transform and run towards my balcony.

After I reach the scene, I hide and assess the situation. The akuma is an unknown boy who looks to be about 10 and he has a red themed outfit while rocking an emo look, except he has a guitar and his boots make him fly. Oh, and he is an akumatized victim as well!
"You can't take away my music, mom! I always liked aunt Raina better than you anyways! Here's what you get for grounding your only son and locking him in a room alone for 3 hours!" Instead of playing his guitar like I expected, he takes out a shell (like the ones you find at the beach) and blows some dust or sand at a woman who I assume is his mother. Her eyes turn blue completely, and her clothes turn into the same style that he's wearing.
"Yes, yes, yes! You will obey me, and I will let you capture the souls of others, go and turn everyone into my servants!" He laughs with a shriek and I cringe. This boy is having a crisis.
"One more thing, it's NOT A PHASE, MOM!" The lady touches a bystander next to her, and the man becomes like her.
"Yikes, looks like a bad cosplay of Jagged Stone," My partner appears next to me suddenly.
"Ahhhh! You scared me! Thank goodness you're here. The kid's got a magic shell and we'll have to get our hands on it," I awkwardly laugh as I try to recover from the scare he gave me.
"That sounds like a good plan, Bugaboo. What do you say, wanna go together?" He winks flirtatiously, making me blush and my heart flutters as well.
"Aw, kitty you shouldn't have. But it's rude for me not to accept, so yes," I grab his hand and he launches me at the boy.

After the fight_______

"Bien Joue! (Pound it!) That was a good fight, as always M'lady," Chat compliments me.
"Thanks kitty cat! You weren't too bad yourself," I shrug.
"Hey, would you like to maybe hang out? As just friends.... on the Eiffel Tower after patrol?" He asks. My mind flashes back to the conversation we had one night. Ugh! Why did I turn him down? He's such a good guy! I don't even know if I could hand–
"Sure! I'll see you tonight, Bug out!" What have I done?!

_________________
Adrien POV
"Yay, you finally asked out the girl of your dreams, congratulations," Plagg tells me in a monotonous way.
"Thanks....I think?" I reply.
"No, I'm glad because you'll stop yapping on about her now but remember what she told you, she has a crush on another boy, you are JUST FRIENDS," he advises me.
"So? What am I supposed to do?" I ask.
"Ask out that girl with the pigtails. She seems nice and you seem to have a thing for her," I think for a moment. I have felt more attracted to Marinette recently...maybe Plagg's right and I've been looking in the wrong direction all this time.
"You might be right....but I'm still in love with Ladybug,"
"Oh come on!" I heard Plagg yell in frustration and fly off somewhere.
"Wait, Plagg where are you going?! Get back here, someone could see you," I try grabbing him out of the air.
"I need to think clearly. Also, I need you to meet someone," he flies out and disappears. I start getting ready for our meet up by putting on a ton of perfume and stuff that smells good all over my body. After I'm done with the ritual, Plagg come back with a thing in his hand.
"What's that?" I ask.
"It's a Kwami-talkie. This is like phones for us ancient creatures. Shhh,
HEY TIKKI CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" I hear a voice from the other end.
"Okay, Bye," Plagg puts the device away somewhere. That was weird.

I ignore what just happened and I transform. I hop to the top of the Eiffel Tower and decorate it with candles.
"Hey M'lady," I greet her.
"Hey Chat. Wow, it's so pretty up here! Thanks for doing this, Chaton," she admires my work.
"You're welcome. Here is the main course," I open some steak that I stole from home.
"Wow~~~!" We talk about more things before I stand up and look into those blue bell eyes.

"I need to know who you are, please, it's killing me," I ask pleadingly.
"Chat...you know we can't..."
"Lady...what's happening to your arm?" I ask her.
"My transformation is wearing off!"
"S-so's mine!" My jeans were appearing on my body, the suit disappearing.
"Ah! Cover your eyes!"
"Too late!!" I see everything. Mari...and Ladybug are the same person.
"That's what you get for being blind!" Plagg and a red Kwami pop out and yell at us.
"What just happened?!" Marinette flips out.
"That, was what we called a forced transformation. We do this in emergency situations," the little red Kwami explains.

"THIS ISN'T AN EMERGENCY!!!" Marinette and I yell in sync.
"Yes it is, you guys were making goo-goo eyes at each other and we decided to give a little push," Plagg retorts. I am so gonna kill him when we get home.
"By revealing our identities against our wills?!" Marinette asks.
"Well more like your will but..." She glares at me. "Nevermind..." I smile cheekily.
"Thanks guys," I smile at the two mischievious Kwamis.

"BAHH!!!" All three of us turn to see a suddenly flustered Marinette. "A-Adrien! You're C-Chat Noir," she shakes.
"Wow, that was a late reaction," Plagg winks at the air. Hmmm, maybe there was something in his eye?