2

Julianna Coley

"So how y'all doing?" Paul spoke to us as we followed him to the locker rooms. This was crazy. I had smiled at him the whole game, but I didn't think we would actually meet. Hell I thought he was smiling at somebody behind me, and that I was just making a fool of myself.

"Ya'll got the Win, so pretty good right now." I said back at him. Just being this close to him and staring at him the whole game. I can confirm this man is fine. Cynthia was damn right.

"Ya, I didn't think we'd come out with the win sometimes. They made their runs.." He trailed off.

I shook my head. "From my seat it looked like y'all always had control of the game"

Cynthia had excused herself. I think she got the memo that we had something going along, and I'm surprised she hasn't told me to back off yet and that it was her time to shine.

"Enough about basketball. I'm gonna be straight forward with you.. I like you."  I had to mentally slap myself when he had said that. Sure we were teasing each other the whole night, but I didn't think he actually liked me.

"Me too," I said simply.

He stopped in his tracks. "You do?" He questioned.

I nodded my head. "Ya I do, but I just met you. If you're looking for a one time thing I'm sorry but that ain't who I am." I put my hands up.

He shook his head. "That's not what I'm looking for -"

"Julianna" I said revealing my name.

"Damn.. nice name. I want to get to know you."

"Um, excuse me you didn't give me your name." I raised an eyebrow.

"You know it though"

I sighed. 

He put his hands up. "I'm Paul George," he stuck his hand out, "And you are?"

"Julianna Coley," I shook his hand. He unexpectedly pulled me into a hug. I didn't mind though.. except that he needed a shower.

"Paul," I paused. "You stink, go take a shower." I laughed.

He stuck his tongue out. "I'll be right back, Ima take a quick shower." He quickly ran like he was running a marathon or something. 

I took this time to call Cynthia. I wondered if she took the car back or took an Uber home. I needed to know cause I didn't want to go to the parking lot just to find out she took the car.

"Hey," She said simply.

"Where are you?" I asked in frustration.

"I'm with Carmelo. He's gonna give me a ride back home, Okay?" She explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confuson. Maybe I was hearing some things, I don't even know. "Carmelo who?"

"Carmelo Anthony. Girl you gotta know these things.."

My eyes widened. How did she even run into him. Dammmn. This was turning into a crazy night. I needed to slap myself, no way this was happening. "Hello?" Cynthia spoke back.

"Ya. I'm here. How did you even meet him anyways." I was legitmately curious on how she ended up in Melo's car.

"OK, so rememeber those french fries I ate. Well they didn't do me a favor and I went to the bathroom cause I noticed I was the third wheel when you and PG started talking.  So I threw up in the bathroom, and It apparently was very loud cause I got his attention. So he asked me if I was OK and I said no, so he ended up giving me a ride." She whispered. This girl was something else.