Chapter One

"Alright we don't have much time, move your asses!!" Jet Star was sitting, his fingers typing fast across the keyboard in front of him. Time was running out, outside there were explosions and screams. The Fab Four were hidden in an underground bunker, but it was only a matter of time before the BLI found them. Jet was about to shout for the others again when they ran into the room.

"How much time do we have?" Party asked sternly.

"Each of you will have forty-eight hours to get back here with our younger selves." Forty-eight hours, that's all they had to find their younger versions, explain the situation and get back here. The Better Living Industries was planning on eliminating all who went against them. The city of Battery City would be destroyed to be rebuild the way they saw fit.

Kobra Kid was going to go back into what was known as the Bullets era, Party Poison to the Revenge era and Fun Ghoul would take care of Parade era. Three eras, forty-eight hours and time for screw ups. It was now or never, Dr. D and the other Killjoys were counting on them.

Party and Ghoul stepped onto the time traveler, waiting for Kobra to join them. "Kobra come on!"

"Guys, you know who we will see? Going back to those times, they will be there." Jet, Ghoul and Party all looked away thinking about what Kobra had said. "We can bring them back with us as well, protect them from him."

Jet stood up from the computer and punched Kobra with all his might. "Under no circumstance do you even talk to them back there. Leave it in the past or do you want to go through that pain again?"

Without another word Kobra stepped next to his brother Party. Jet typed in the correct codes, looking up at the three of them. "Ready?" They all nodded, "remember you only have two days to get back here or you'll be stuck there." Jet pushed the green button and a bright blue light engulfed the three Killjoys.

Loud static surrounded them, they felt no pain or even knew they left. It wasn't until the light faded that each Killjoy realized they were in the past.

Kobra arrived in a back alley, he clicked his watch starting up the timer. "Here we go." He remembered the building, one of their first places they played at. The music was blaring, making it easy for Kobra to hear the notes to 'Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us'.

He walked around to the front of the building, a long line of people waiting to get in. "Shit, what am I going to do?" Kobra heading back into the alley, "please just let the backdoor be open." The knob turned around letting the door open. "Thanks for the miracle."

Once inside he saw a door with a sign that said 'My Chemical Romance Smells' written in Ghoul's well at the time Frank's handwriting. He placed his hand on the door handle, the metal was cold to the touch. Music was still blasting so he knew he had time to waste inside.

Kobra opened the door and flipped on the light. It was actually pretty tidy, this was before any costumes or makeup. A few beer cans were around the table, the smell of dope filled the air. He found a comfy spot on the couch and waited, just listening to the music.

The last lines of Skylines and Turnstiles were sung and Kobra could hear Gerard say goodnight. After another thirty minutes of waiting the dressing door finally opened. Kobra stood up to greet them. Frank entered first, his hair in dreadlocks. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Frank who are you talking to?" Gerard entered behind him. Ray and Mikey were shortly after them. "What the Hell?" Gerard pushed passed Frank to get closer. "Mi-Mikey?"

"Look I don't have a lot of time, I need you four to come with me now." Kobra looked at Mikey, hair looked like it hadn't been brushed and he was pushing up his glasses. Kobra chuckled at that remembering having to wear them.

"Who are you?" Ray moved closer while asking.

"I'm a Killjoy, my name is Kobra Kid and I'm from the year 2019."

"You look like my brother."

"That's because I am your brother, just from the future."

Mikey couldn't move, he thought no way was this possible. He started to shake his head no, "this isn't right. It's not real, you're not real." Mikey stormed out of the room and into the darkness of the hall.

"We need to get him back here, we only have forty-three hours to get back to the future and stop the BLI."

"What the Hell is a BLI?" Frank asked in between taking a drink from his beer.

"Better Living Industries, they took over and created what they thought was paradise. Now they want to destroy anything that goes against what they believe. I'll explain more later but we need to get Mikey first."

"Where's our future selves?" Gerard looked excited, being a comic geek and a lover of science fiction this was a dream come true.

"In other times of our lives, we'll all meet up and stop the company." They all left the room, they separated into two groups. Gerard went with Kobra and Frank went with Ray. As Kobra and Gerard searched outside the little bar he spotted her. He was frozen in place, she was beautiful. Kobra hadn't seen her since that horrific night, the night she and the others died.