Chapter 6: Training

Start from the beginning

Raphiel was laughing at me watching me try and bite at my tail, he whistled for the man that was leaning against the tree to come over. “Nell!”he called causing me to jump and land on my hands and feet I look at raphiel and sighed. “What the hell is with you too and scaring me!” Stephen grinned evily and began to rub my ears. “cause you make it easy princess” “Bite me” “don't temp” I blushed a dark color and ducked my head. “Can't stand you two” I muttered. Stephen made me look up and smiled. “Nell this is matt”he said softly and I looked at Matt. “Hi”i said with a smile.

His tail swished slightly and he gave a curt bow. “Hello”he said softly. I couldn't tell what he was, I mean I couldn't tell what anyone was just yet. He chuckled. I'm a kitsune” he said as if reading my mind, I tilted my head and blinked. "A fox. Well was wondering when I was gonna meet one” He grinned even more. “I'm gonna be your teacher on learning the different kinds of people we are before you start learning how to fight.”He took my hand softly before leading me away from the group. Once we were alone we sat down under a cherry tree.

I loved those trees they had flower petals that turned pink during winter, it was goregous to me. Matt looked at me and smiled. “Okay lets start with incubus, because there are a lot of them around here”he said softly as he looked around. “Do you know their lifestyle?” “I thought they're sex-fiends”, he started to laugh holding his sides. I pouted and sighed I didn't see how that was funny whats so ever. “T-that's true”he said trying to catch his breath. “Do you know what they eat?”

“Life energy” “Correct”

“And sex in general” “very good, and what Are painincubi”

“Same things, just instead of sex they feed of other peoples pain”, he smiled at me and nodded. “Also correct”

We sat for hours talking about types of demons, I learned a lot. I was a level two neko and a neko has five levels before being a higher power that's when a neko becomes highten. Matt was really nice to me, he even told me what kind of fox he was which is pretty cool; he's an Arctic fox has the power of Wind and Ice. Which means during winter he kicks so much ass its awesome! We walked back to the house and noticed that Raphiel and Stephen were fighting, Matt looked at me and noticed the concern look on my face. He leaned closer to me and whispered. “They're just training with each other to be even better fighters”he said softly before leaning back to watch. While they were fighting a dagger came flying at me, by reaction my hands flew to my face to stop the dagger.

I waited for the blow but it never happened I opened my eyes and moved my hands before I noticed the dagger was just floating in the air I blinked and looked around, I saw another dagger was floating near Matt, Matt looked just as shocked as I was. I noticed one of my hands were clinched up into a ball and relaxed my hand, the daggers fell to the ground causing both me and Matt to jump back. Valentine was leaning against the wall smirking holding up two other daggers, I began to growl and I stepped forward towards her I was starting to really hate this woman. She came flying towards me her eyes glowing gold..kind of like my dream but they were much darker. I jumped side ways and kicked her in the rips sending her flying into a tree, a large blast of dust from the tree covered her and I watched it closely looking for her.

I heard a gust of wind coming from beside me and I hissed, I ducked and rolled away from the wind just in time as she flew past me. I watched her before realising my nails had gotten much more sharper and I ran at her this time, I curled my hand into a fist and punched her directly in the face. I saw her hit the house, I turned to look at Stephen and Raphiel and noticed they were just watching as well as the old newly turned old man from before with the other leader and Matt. I heard her again and this chick was really really pissing me off, I turned to look at her before noticing all around us it became white and black (with grey here and there), I noticed she had became much slower. I walked to her and grinned evilly, oh did I mention I could be a bitch sometimes..yeah well this is one of the damned times. I cut her clothes with my nails and moved back, the clothes seemed to stay completely on her, maybe gravity didn't work to well here I didn't care cause I was going to get my revenge.

I walked back further away from the spot that I was at prior to the world going grey, I looked around wondering when the hell this place was going to play again. Just then the world got color and soon enough as soon as she began to move her clothes shreded all around her, I smirked as she stopped moving and stared directly at me in anger. Riscolen moved infront of me and looked at her. “That is enough Valentine go get dressed”he ordered calmly before turning to look directly back at me. “That was a dirty trick” “Well attacking me when I wasn't paying any attention to her was dirty as well” He smirked at me and walked to me closely before whispering into my ear. “Do that again and I will show you something even worse”he threatened before kissing one of my ears and walking away.

I stood there shocked, was this man really flirting with me or is it my imagination. I walked back to Raphiel and Stephen, Matt was talking to them quietly. “She's more advanced then a level three and level four”he spoke softly. Stephen blinked. “but the blood sample states she a level two!” he spoke angrily at that comment. Raphiel looked a Stephen. “Sometimes blood samples can be wrong, remember she is a mix of hybrids” he said. I heard them clearly and smiled. “What if the more I change the more my blood changes and my level, like a game the more my body changes the more experience I get” I asked softly as I looked at them. Stephen sighed. “Nell this isn't a game though” “Says you!”i said softly. “This is a game constantly, Not fucking chess but some dumb ass video game that just won't end already”i spoke to him before turning around and walking back to the house directly to my room.

I sat on my bed and felt tears in my eyes, I hated this I just want Inaro back so I can rest and forget that all this is happening. But he's gone..and I'm dealing with Idiots!. I felt pressure on my bed and I sat up quickly, Matt was sititng on my bed holding little cleo in his lap. “You know, Your doing a lot better then anyone else I know that this could have happened too” “Am I?” I said bitterly, He gave me one of his smiles that made me feel better some how. “Very much so..you may be upset now but later on this will some how make you smile..I can tell that your that type of girl.” “What type of girl?” “A girl that smiles no matter how bad things get in the end, because she has more friends then she can think of” “your..sweet”i said softly with a smile, I sat up and I hugged him softly.

He held me and rubbed my back. “Get some rest okay?”He whispered softly before letting me go and getting up. “I'll be back on sunday, I have classes this week”he walked out of my room and I laid in bed to sleep.

Maybe he was right..The more friends I have the more strength ill have to get through this..