Part 2

Bob's POV~

Mark ran upstairs to finish off the crib with Wade as me and Felix had to look after Jack. "He's still as annoying as the real Jack" whispered Felix. Jack looked at him before he pouted and crossed his arms over his chest "Felix he's a baby be nice." "I know I just miss the old Jack his loud yelling should be here in this room." Felix said looking down at baby Jack. "So who's gonna change him?" I asked Felix looked at me disturbed "he's are friend Fe we have to help him." I reassured Felix. Felix bent down and changed Jack "is you potty trained?" Jack nodded to mine and Felix's surprise. He struggled up the stairs in his new skinny jeans and panic at the disco t-shirt I ran and picked him up. We walked in the bathroom and placed Jack in front of the toilet he giggled as we shut the door and waited. We then heard the toilet flush and a tiny knock on the bathroom door. Felix opened it and picked up Jack who was smiling Felix threw him in the air and caught him. Jack didn't like it at first but after the third toss Jack giggled loudly. I couldn't help but smile "Hey Felix come here for a second." Felix nodded and walked over to Mark as I sat downstairs with Jack I cradled him in my arms. He sat in my arms watching paw patrol and laughing along with gurgles as he placed his hand in his mouth. Soon he drifted to sleep as did I hoping I wouldn't make the same mistake as Felix. 

Felix's POV~

"What you need Mark?" "I'm making a photo album of baby Jack and I was hoping that you could help me like if Bob or Wade falls asleep with Jack in their arms. Like you did then take a picture." I nodded as Mark showed me a picture of Jack hugging my arm as I cradled him in my sleep. We were both smiling "I have to be honest Mark that's cute as fuck. I'll help!" I cheered Mark bro fisted me and I walked back downstairs. Bob was lying on the couch with Hack laying on his arm eating his hand in his sleep. Drule was all over Bob's arm and they were both smiling I pulled out my phone and snapped a pick before I heard a little yawn. I turn to see Jack smiling at me "Welix!" He cheered I gasped I was lost for words that's when Mark and Wade ran downstairs. "Hey we finished the crib" Wade explained. "Wade,Wark!" Jack giggled they all stared in amazement as Bob jolted awake. "Wob" Jack smiled hugging Bob and then asking me to hold him. I picked him up and he snuggled into my chest "Welix" he mumbled before he drifted up to sleep. I walked with him upstairs and placed him in the neatly made crib a then gave him a Sam plushie and he hugged it. 

Wade's POV~

"How they fuck does he remember our names let alone say them!" Mark shrieked as I shrugged. "Mark remember he's still Jack and he still has all his memories he's just a baby so he's learning how to speak." I explained Mark nodded "ewww he drilled on me!" Cried Bob from the couch "I'm going to take a shower" with that Bob walked upstairs quietly. Mark stood smirking "all in need now is a picture of you and bat Jack and the albums complete." "Actually Mark we will then need a picture of you sleeping with baby Jack." I laughed Mark looked scared. He then went upstairs with Felix and when I walked in Jack's room Felix,Mark and Bob in a towel with wet hair were singing to him. "You can count on me like one two three I'll be there" They sang and I began to join in "and I can count on you like four three two!" We all sang as Jack slept Jack smiled in his sleep and it was adorable. I went to take a shower and when I came out everyone was asleep in bed snoring. I got changed in my room and dried my hair before I heard crying. I walked into Jack's room to see him crying in his sleep. I scooped him up and brang him to my room where he hugged me tightly and eventually fell asleep along with me.
Felix's prov~
I walked into Jack's room and couldn't find him I felt panic surge in front of me. I ran room to room careful not to wake anyone I then realised he might be in the bedrooms with someone. I bolted upstairs into Bob's room then Mark's no where. Where could he be? Wade! I ran into Wade's room to see Jack hugging Jack tightly I pulled out my phone and snapped a photo. Jack bolted awake and struggled off the bed he then but-bounced down the stairs. Mark and Bob ran out their room along with Wade "where's Jack?" Cried Wade. Bob and Mark ran to Jack's room "he slept with me last night he was crying in his sleep." Wade explained Bob and Mark's faces became relieved but then panicked agin. "Where is he now?" Bob Asked Wade struggled and dashed downstairs with me,Mark and Bob behind him. Jack was sitting on the couch rubbing his eyes as he watched paw patrol. I ran over to him and picked him up throughing him into the air and catching him. He giggled a lot.