Tears and complimenting

Start from the beginning

"You know that you don't have to always make it perfect?" Mingyu stated. "I know it's just pretty" Youngjae responded earning a playful eye roll from the other male.

-

JAEBUM

He stretched his arms feeling the emptiness on the bed.

Sighing at how alone he felt , he looked for his phone and checked the time. 7:20 AM . He still has an hour left before school starts.

He either can go back to sleep or just stay up and get an actual breakfast from a place down the street.

He went with the second choice because it's been a long time since he actually had a meal because of school.

He walked to his bathroom but stopped when he heard his phone ring.

He picked it up not caring to look at the caller id because it's most likey BamBam calling him for god knows what. But he was surprised that the Thailand boy voice didn't come through.

"I'll get my things this afternoon" Jaebums ex-girlfriend said through the phone.

"Oh, okay"

"Yeah so can you just set some of my things on the couch so it's easier to find? I and my boyfriend will come to get it"

Jaebum could feel his heart drop to his chest and the tears filling his eyes.

"O-okay"

He then ended the call and stared blankly at his feet thinking where did he go wrong. What was the mistake he did to lose her so fast?

He then started to go through his closet taking out all her things and neatly putting them on the couch.

When he was grabbing boxes something fell out of one of them.

He looked down and saw a black picture frame that held the picture of both of them at a friends party sitting on a couch.

Jaebum smiled at the memory but felt the tears come down his face. No matter how much times he tries to forget about it, it always comes back and slaps him in the face.

Out of anger, he slams The picture frame on the ground which made the glass shatter.

He sat on the floor and sobbed. He didn't do anything wrong but love to much. Jaebum would always get attached to people not knowing he would get hurt and that's what happened when he was in that relationship. It was only one sided which Jaebum had realized but denied it for so long. He can't handle the truth because he will break down. He felt like he was stuck in this room alone with no one to comfort him. He loved so much but was also put down which hurt him the most.

When he couldn't cry any more tears he decided to get ready.

He looked at himself again seeing him look even worse than yesterday

He sighed and walked out his front door then to the elevator.

Once he got out he felt the cold air hit his face which was somewhat refreshing and relaxing.

He put in his earphones and turned on a song and walked down the sidewalk.

He remembered where he was planning on going and his face lit up remembering the boy from yesterday called 'Youngjae'

He quickened his pace until he reached the familiar cafe where the cute boy worked.

He opened the door and inhaled the nice, relaxing coffee scent.

He turned and saw the cute boy from yesterday mixing drinks and serving them with a smile.

Jaebum walked to the counter excited because seeing the boy made all his worries vanish and he was stress-free.

-

Youngjae hurriedly went to the cash register not looking who he had to serve. "Hello welcome, what would you like?" Youngjae said then looked up immediately recognizing the male.

Youngjae for some reason blushed when they made eye contact which was new for Youngjae.

"A vanilla iced coffee with a ham sandwich please" Jaebum smiled and Youngjae just wanted to melt.

"O-oh uh to go or for here?" Youngjae asked again feeling embarrassed at the stuttering he was doing.

He doesn't know why he's acting like this in front of this guy. It was weird because he felt all kinds of things in his stomach that he didn't know of.

"To go please" Jaebum responded. "Okay name please"

"Jaebum"

Youngjae wrote down his name feeling a bit accomplished that he got to know the boy's name.

Jaebum walked to the side and watched as Youngjae made his drink with his tongue peeking out a bit due to the concentration and jaebum found it so cute.

Youngjae made sure this one was perfect especially this one. He felt an attraction to the boy and it was weird.

"Order for Jaebum" Youngjae called out and the boy walked up and took the brown bag which held a sandwich and took his drink which was fabulous.

When Jaebum took the bag it accidentally dropped and out of reflex, both boys moved to catch it but instead gripped each other's hands.

They made eye contact and Youngjae was gonna lose his shit. His heartbeat was racing and his face heated up.

Jaebum smiled seeing Youngjaes face getting redder and redder.

Youngjae pulled away and looked down. "Uh here you go sorry," Youngjae said while he held out the bag again And Jaebum successfully gripped it.

"Haha cute," Jaebum said then sipped his drink and walked off.

Youngjae was left with a shocked face with heated cheeks.

He pinched himself to see if this was actually happening. Him being complimented by a hot guy was unreal for him so he had to actually check if this wasn't a dream.

-

It's like 2AM rn is2g