Sold

Lumine Pov.

       I ran trying to catch up with Cody. "C-Cody!!! S-slow down!" I called running after him. Cody just kept walking ignoring me again. I folded my ears to the side of my head.          "C-Cody! Come back!" I call running at top speed.

(Y/n) Pov.

    "See ya bye!" I say ending my wattpad reaction video. I sigh looking at the white walls and ceilingI let out my (f/c) wolf ears and tail. My eyes glowed. I hate my eyes. One is sea blue and the other blood red. My fangs small but growing pierce my lip. The iron taste filled my mouth. I growled as the floor boards creek. The wooden door opened and the man appeared. He had a bushy stash, greasy hair, his tux of black, he was the size of a fat hippo.
      He grinned twisting his mustache. "Today I gained 129,000 grand" he cooed devishly. I folded my ears down. "O-on what...? M-master...?" I said trying to make myself look small. "On you!" He said placing a collar of a dog on my neck. Then he pulled the leash. "Tom will take your equipment and I will take you" he said pulling me away from my room. It was embarrassing to be sold again. Maybe this master won't be as greedy. But the chances are slim. Then again he'll probably hit me I thought rubbing the back of my neck. I remember the wips... My ears fell permanently for the rest of the car ride. My mind showed men greedy, fat, skinny, mean, abusive, demanding, and evil. All of them circle my mind. Their hands reaching out for me. I tightly aggressive my eyes. Scared to open them. "We're here"