-Clement 🖤

I can't believe he actually knew my birthday. I look under the pillow and I see a small wrapped box.

I unwrap it and it's a phone with a purple case that says 'That's my Bae' and a blue arrow.

Out of curiosity, I turn it on and press the home button and it unlocked.

I open the messages and I see a contacts for Clement and Diego.

I text Clement and ask him about the case.

Me: What is the case for?

Clement: I decided to get it I have the other one it's the exact opposite of yours

Me: Alright, why?

Clement: Don't worry it's not really asking you to be my girlfriend I just wanted people to know not to mess with you

Alright, that's better... or is it? While I was trying to reply, I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Where are you Violetta?

Me: Who are you?

Unknown: Here's a hint: Big house in Seattle.

Me: Leon. How did you get my phone number? I just got this phone!

370HSSV: I have my ways Violetta, now tell me where you are.

Me: No.

In order to get away from Leon, I block his number.

After a few hours, Clement comes into the room with a panicked expression, eyes wide and his breathing heavy.

"Violetta! I heard about Leon texting you! Why didn't you tell me? You should've come to me, not Diego!" He says loudly.

"I'm sorry Clement, I didn't want to bother you while you were in class," I say as his hands grip my waist and push me against the wall.

"I was worried that he had found out where you were. I was scared Violetta," he says and unravels in front of me in tears.

In attempts to calm him, I kiss his cheek, or at least try to. Instead, his head turns at the same time I was going to make contact with his cheek and instead hit his lips.

I don't pull away. On the contrary, I act as if I meant to do it and kissed him hard as he kissed back.

We stood there, me against the wall and us kissing until the door bursts open and Clement is pulled away from me.

I look at who did it and it was Diego with Leon and two police behind him.

"Men, this man kidnapped this guys girlfriend," Diego says to the officers and they waste no time handcuffing Clement and taking him out of the room.

"Violetta, you're safe," Leon says faking it until the police are out of earshot.

"Diego! You ratted us out!" I yell and Diego clamps his hand over my mouth.

"Violetta, why don't you understand the fact that you belong to me?" Leon asks sadistically.

In order to bash out back at Leon, I bite Diego's hand and he releases me in pain.

"I do not belong to you Leon! You kidnapped me from my home back in Europe and you force me into doing things that I shouldn't do! You are evil Leon! I hate you!" I scream and then I nod and Clement comes back to me from the doorway and the officers handcuff both Leon and Diego.

Clement holds me in a tight embrace while the police take them away before we lay down and rest from all that had happened in those few minutes.

1125 words in just the chapter alone guys! This was a long one.
The phone case on the right in the media is Clement's and the one on the left is Violetta's.
What do you think? Is Leon gone for good or is this just a minor setback in his plan with Violetta.
You guys remember Ludmila right? You'll finally figure out where she has been for all this time next chapter.
Next chapter gets dedicated to the person who tells me why Violetta put 370HSSV as the contact name for Leon and tells me the meaning of it correctly first in the comments.
-Katie💜