switch

they were filming for the waverly hills episode. ryan is very scared because he hasn't seen anything look like that building before. "shane i think we should go back." ryan whines, as shane laughs. "oh ry! you'll be alright, it's just the wind flicking your hair or shutting the door. don't be a pussy." shane said sarcastically. the last part of the sentence hurt ryan a bit but got through it. "s-shut up shane" he smiled. "i think they should know we're going in there just give 'em a litte— HEY GHOOUULLLLS!!! THE BOYS ARE HEREE!!" shane shouted, ryan was wheezing his head off. god ryan loves something that could cheer him up and forget about the spooky stuff. they walked in the building with their cameras in their hands, ryan with a recorder and a spirit box. unfortunately, the camera man got sick and didn't go. "oh we should sit on these chairs for your script reading." shane pointed to two velvet chairs to the right. ryan nodded and sat on them. "3 2 1 go" shane whispered, then the cameras were rolling. "this week on buzzfeed unsolved we investigate the waverly hills sanatorium as part of our ongoing investigation into the question: are ghosts real?" the camera pans to shane, who shook his head. ryan is reading the script with his narrator voice but suddenly there was a bang on the hallway. "did you hear that?" shane asked, "ehh that's probably the wind" ryan said. why is ryan acting like this? shane questioned, he got startled, because he heard another bang in the hallway. "we should probably check it out." shane suggested. they stood up from their chairs and walked in the hallway. "if anyone's here, please show us a sign? maybe poke shane's head? or move his stupid hat?" ryan joked. shane felt his hat move, so that it was in a snapback type of position. "r-r-ryan w-what's happening?" his heart started beating fast and he started sweating. ryan noticed this, he was about to have a panic attack. so he grabbed shane's hand, ran outside and sat on a bench. "shane it will be okay, just breathe. i'm here, you're safe with me. breathe with me okay?" ryan instructed. "in." ryan and shane breathed in, "out." they breathed out. they were repeating this pattern until shane calmed down. they both didn't notice that they were still holding hands but they don't care. shane rest his head on ryan's shoulder and ryan played with his hair. they both were in silence, comfortable silence. the silence that makes you feel safe. "i'm sorry i joked about that ghost moving your hat, i'm such an idiot." ryan apologized. "don't be sorry ryan. you made me love myself more and be braver since i met you. you make me smile everyday with your ghost jokes. you make me happy, ry. very. you're important to me and i'm very happy to have you here. you're my bestest friend. you helped me go through tough stuff or my problems. you made me less afraid. thank you very much. i love you so so so much." shane said very honestly. ryan was sobbing. ryan scooted closer and put his finger on shane's chin and tilt it up. god how he loves those eyes. ryan leaned in, he felt sparks in his whole body as soon as he touched his lips with chapped ones. shane put his hand on ryan's neck to deepen the kiss, ryan twirling shane's hair. the kiss was full of passion, love and affection. they kissed like there was  no tomorrow. after 2 minutes they pulled away and held each other.     "don't leave me ryan."
"i will never."

"let's go home, shane."