Chapter 1

Tick Tock.

There goes the clock.

Tick Tock

There's voices in my head.

Tick Tock.

This needs to end.

Tick Tock.

I hold up a knife.

Tick Tock.

I end her life.

Tick Tock.

Here I am.

Tick Tock.

Flashes appear across my eyes.

Tick Tock.

What have I done?

Tick Tock.

The Voices said good job.

*****

"Mr. Horan, how are you feeling", a little old petite lady asked me.

"Better", I simply replied.

To be honest, I'm not. All night, the voices in my head kept bugging me. I look around the small little room in the institution. People say I'm insane, some say I'm a psychotic killer. People know who I am, I'm world famous.

I smiled.

They are just afraid of me, why wouldn't they be. I did kill 5 women these past year. To say I'm psychotic is very true. I looked it up one time, it said "Psychosis is a loss of contact with reality that usually includes: False beliefs about what is taking place or who one is, Seeing or hearing things that aren't there". Rosa, the nice lady in front of me told me that I was diagnosed with it. Was I really?

"You have an appointment with your new psychologist today", Rosa simply replied leaving the room.

I hear shouts in the other side of the wall. I don't belong here, I'm not mental or anything. I act the same when I'm not alone. It's just those stupid little voices in my head. The made me like this. They made me look crazy in front of people. If that's what they want, that's what they'll get.

****

Lucy P.O.V

"Can you explain why I'm here exactly", I asked my father.

"I wanted to bond, is that a bad thing", my father chuckled.

"And by bonding, you take me to your office where you talk to insane people", I say opening the door revealing my dad's assistant Grace.

"Goodmorning Dr. Harmon and Lucy", Grace said smiling.

"Goodmorning Grace, do I have a patient today", my father asked.

"Yes Sir, in an hour", Grace replied nervously.

"Great, bring me his folder. I need to know more information about him", my father ordered.

Grace nodded going back to her desk to get the folder my father asked for. My father's a psychologist and for me, that's plain scary. He could get a lunatic as a patient but why would I care. We entered his office and I stood there by the door.

"Why couldn't I stay with mom", I asked.

"She said we needed to get to know each other more", my father sighed.

"You had my whole childhood to bond with me but you weren't there were you? Oh yeah, you left us for another women", I hissed.

"Lucy, I never wanted that to happen. Your mother forgave me, why can't you", my father asked frowning.

"Because I'm not as gullible as mom", I said rolling my eyes.

"That was the past Lucy. I want to make it up for you and your mother but you need to let me try", my father said before turning to look at me.

I sighed and sit in the chair in front of my father. Why should I forgive him? He had an easy life while my mom had to work her ass off to pay the bills. This bastard that I call father doesn't deserve a chance but my mother begged me to at least try. It's hard to forgive someone for doing that. He left us with nothing, not even a penny. I was about to reply when Grace walks in with the paper work. She looks nervous, wonder what's going on.

"Here it is", Grace said handing the folder to my father.

"Great", my father said skimming through it.

I leaned in trying to get a look at it and I gasped. My father is his psychologist. He is very well known around here, he's the most dangerous person ever. He killed 5 women. He is known as a lunatic, a cold blooded killer. I stood up quickly.

"Ni-Niall Horan", I stuttered.

"I know", Grace said nervously.

"Lucy I didn't know he was my patient. I wouldn't have brought you here if I did", my father said looking at the papers.

"I don't want to be here", I stated.

"Why sweetheart, are you afraid", someone said behind me.

I turned around confused wondering who the hell said that. I felt Grace grab my wrist bringing me closer to her. I finally look up to see blue eyes looking directly at me.

"Mr. Horan, your here early", my father said standing up.

"Yeah well this asshole took me here early", Niall replied looking at the guy behind him.

From what I know, that's the guy that keeps Niall out of trouble. He's a worker in one of those institutions. I felt Grace tightened her grip on my wrist when Niall looks at our direction. I felt the air thickening around me and my heart race. He smirks my way and sits down in the chair in front on my father.

"You know I'm not a big fan of audiences", Niall smirked.

My father turned around signling us to get out. I didn't need to get told twice as I rushed out of the room with Grace. I heard loud laughter coming from my father's office before closing the door. My father is crazy for taking him in as a patient. Hasn't he heard all the awful things he did. I see Grace sitting behind her desk tapping her pen nervously.

"Can you believe Niall Horan is here", Grace said excitedly.

"Why are you so excited for? You were scared back there", I asked.

"I was but think of it. This is your dad's chance to become more known to people thanks to him", Grace smiled.

"Your crazy, you know that. There's a lunatic in there and all you care about is about is getting well known", I asked dumbfounded.

"Pardon me Lucy, that wasn't my intention. Of course I'm afraid that he's here but you can't let him see that you are. I've known from experience ", Grace said.

I nod and look at my father's office door.

"Do you know his story", Grace asked.

"Yeah, haven't you? It's all over in newspapers", I said.

"No I mean his real story. We all know that those articles are false", Grace stated looking at my father's door one more time before going back to typing in her computer.

*A/N: Fist chapter. I personally didn't like this chapter but bear with me. Does this sound familar to you, do I have some American Horror Story fans here? You might think I'm copying Murder House but I'm not going too, this will be different. Please comment and vote guys, I will appreciate it.