Chapter 1.

(Avery's POV)

So I'm sitting here in my boring maths class listening to Mr.Hellveck ramble on and on about how his car had been trashed by a bunch of 'huligans'. i roll my eyes and watch the clock tick on and on. five more minuets before hell is finally over I think to my self. At that moment Harry and his group of douche bag friends walk in laughing and shoving eachother. I groan as the teacher starts talking about how being late isnt acceptable.

I glannce at Harry and I'm shocked to find him already staring at me, not like looking at me but full on creepy stalker staring. I qiuckly look away as the bell rings and grab my stuff to get the hell out of there. I rush to my locker to find my best friend Hannah already there waiting for me with her books. I quickly put my combination in and get the books i need out of my locker before slamming it shut and walking out beside Hannah.

"Doing anything fun this weekend" she asks popping her gum.

"Nothing, like usual" I nod and get in her car after putting my bag in the back.

"Change in your plans then, were going to a club tonight and you better not try and get out of it." she says in a matter of fact tone. i groan not really wanting to go but seeing as i have nothing better to do i agree.

"Thanks for the ride" i say as i grab my bag out of the back seat.

"No problem, i'll be here to help you get ready at five" she says before driving away. Sighing i walk up the little stone path to my front door and unlock the door. Once i step in i kick my shoes off and throw my bag on the floor before running upstairs to my room.

after im in my room i get my phone out of my back pocket and put it on the IHome to charge. Flicking through my clothes i grab a short tight black dress and lay it out on the bed before looking for my black pumps. I grab a towel and walk to the bathroom to shower before Hannah gets here. Turning on the shower i quickly undress and step in relaxing as the hot water hits my body.

I grab my strawberry sented shampoo before lathering it in my red hair. I rinse my hair and get all of the shampoo out, i quickly repeat the process with conditioner .i step out of the shower and wrap the towel around me while wiping off the steam on the mirror.

i dry off and put my dress and heals on before the door bell rings notifying me that hannah is here. i run down the stairs almost face planting at the bottom of the stairs before opening the door. hannah is already wearing her short red strapless dress her blonde hair already curled to perfection and her blue eyes standing out with the amount of black eye liner, her tattoos showing on her arms as well as mine are showing.

"Well i see your already dressed so lets get your hair and make up done!" she cheers rushing to my bathroom where my curler and make up are. i follow her and sit on the toilet as she curls my hair and does my make up.

about thrity minuets later my hair is perfectly curled and my make up is perfectly dark. we grab our phones and walk out to her car before getting in the car to go to the club.

as we pull up to The Lucky Stars Dance club and bar we notice harry and his friends standing in line. Hannah grabs my hand and pulls me over to them.

"Hannah no" i whisper but she ignores me and keeps walking. Harry's eyes fall on me and his jaw drops before he composes himself and starts talking to hannah. every once in a while i catch him looking at me out of the corner of his eye. five minuets later were walking in the club of sweaty bodies and loud music and head straight to the bar.

"I'll take a sex on the beach" i say showing the bar tender my ID. He nods and starts mixing the drink before i hear

"Make that two" I jump and turn around to find harry standing behind me smirking. i groan and look back at the bartender whose now placing both drinks in front of me and harry. i take my drink and quickly gulp it down before ordering some vodka shots to top it off. Harry watches me the hole time.

"what are you looking at" i slur and look at him.

"nothing im just waiting for you to pass out from the amount of alchol you've comsumed in the past few minutes" he chuckles and stands up. "Lets go dance" he says holding out his hand. i slide my hand in his before walking to the dance floor the alchol making my thoughts fuzzy. as soon as were on the dance floor i start dancing oddly doing the sprinkler.

Harry laughs and shakes his head. Suddenly i trip over my own feet and stumble into harrys chest. Harry's arms dart out to catch my fall and i look up at him our eyes locking. before i know whats happening i feel harrys lips press onto mine. too shocked to move i stand there eyes wide open and the alchol slowly leaving my system.

Harry's kissing you do something! my mind tells me and all of a sudden i feel like im gonna voment. i quckly run to the bathroom before throwing up all the alchol in my system leaving harry standing in the middle of the dance floor looking as shocked as i am.

A/N HIIII HERES MY NEW FAN FICTION! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! SIDE PICTURE IS HANNAH WALKER! by the way this story is MY story only. Tess edites it but the chapters are written by me ^-^