After you finished, he responded in a manner which left you perplexed. "What shall I wear, Master? I'm not good with fashion."

"Wait, what? The tachi called Mikazuki Munechika, the allegedly most beautiful of the Tenka Goken, has no fashion sense?" You couldn't help it - you gave him an open-mouthed stare, taken wholly aback at his words. Surely, he was joking. "What's next? Is the strongest Tachi going to hate fighting? Or maybe the fastest will be lazy and never want to do anything."

"Ahahaha, be careful now. Don't jinx it, Master." Covering his mouth with his sleeve, he gave you a mirthful stare.

Somehow, you already suspected that this man would be somehow difficult.

After that exchange of words, it was time to take him to the dressing rooms and get him ready to meet the other Touken Danshi and begin getting accustomed to the Citadel.

You were momentarily questioning whether he would fit in - and if so, where - but dismissed the question. The mens' pecking order and handling of newbies was really none of your concern.

Seeming to notice that you were lost in thought, Mikazuki moved in closer. Your gaze didn't follow him, instead remaining focused in a single spot, and then he knew you were not paying attention anymore.

"Master...?" His face loomed in close, and by the time you noticed, you could feel his breath fanning across your face - hot and moist.

You blinked, noticing the close proximity at once and falling back with a jolt. "E-eh? Please don't stand so close!"

Looking flustered as you stared at him in a half-panic, you watched as he took his hands off his knees and straightened from the partial crouch he went into while trying to place himself eye-level with you. A breezy laugh escaped him, and you found yourself pursing your lips into a thin line.

You already couldn't wait for him to learn your boundaries. If there was one thing you couldn't deal with, it was an invasion of your personal space.

Finished with the initial meeting, you led him to a room filled with clothes. He disappeared inside and closed the door without another word, and you found yourself wondering if he needed any help. After all, he didn't sound capable. Not after the fashion comment - additionally, he was new to the human body. Did he even know how clothes worked? Could he undress, much less change outfits? Well...they were all exposed to humans and might have seen such things, but...

Raising a hand to the door, you rapped your knuckles lightly against the wood. "Mikazuki Munechika-sama, I'm coming in."

"My, my. I should think this is inappropriate." His shirt was half-undone, and he was looking sidelong at you as you made your way into the room. "Have you some need of me so urgently already?"

"N-no, it's just...you said you didn't know anything about fashion, so I thought I'd come help you..." Ahh, this really was inappropriate. You glanced down and away, averting your gaze from the exposed skin of your newest sword. Hearing the shifting of fabric, you barely flinched when you saw the bottom hem of a beige-grey hakama just outside your line of sight.

A black-gloved hand entered your line of sight, and next thing you knew, your chin had been cupped in a gentle yet vice-like grip that sternly raised your head and forced you to look up at the hand's owner.

The contact sent shivers through your body, and you instinctively twisted away from it only to find yourself with your back against a wall. Rather than freeing yourself from the man's grip, you had ensnared yourself further. "Please let go."

"Master...? It's okay to touch me, you know." After a few moments of unsuccessfully trying to squirm away or look at anything but him, you halfway surrendered and met his gaze. Unbeknownst to you, your body was tense, shaking slightly - a bundle of nerves, drawn ever tighter by each passing second of this unwanted contact. "Although, I've no need of assistance in dressing. I've selected a suitably simplistic outfit, and it will be no trouble."

"Ah...well...I'll be on my way." You didn't want to respond to the invitation to touch him. While tempting, it was inappropriate, and you were already on edge.

Rather than releasing you, however, he boxed you in even further, slowly and carefully sliding his top the rest of the way off and letting it pool at his feet. "Not yet."

He released your chin, grasping at your wrists instead. You turned your head away, unwilling to continue looking at him. He guided your hands somewhere - an expanse of something warm and smooth.

"Stop..." You looked up at him, trying to seem stern despite the quiver in your suddenly weak voice. That same, calm gentleness looked back at you, your vulnerable expression reflecting back in his eyes. You closed your eyes, and then opened them, looking down at his hand latched around your wrist.

Pressing your hand against his sternum.

"E-ehh?!" Shocked, you tried to pull your hand away. He was stronger, though, and his grip didn't budge in the slightest. Instead, he calmly guided both of your hands along his chest. "No, please stop that."

"Hm? Didn't you want to touch me?" Pulling one of your hands up, he ducked his head slightly and brushed your fingers against his hair.

So soft...

Pulling your head together, you once again tried to shake him off. "No, I didn't."

"Don't lie to me, Master." His tone changed, and when you looked up at him, he was frowning. His gaze pierced you through, even as he drew your palm against his cheek and brushed his face against it.

Another shiver moved through you. "Please get changed, Mikazuki Munechika-sama. You still need to meet everyone."

"Ah, is there more to this Citadel than my endearing Master? Very well, I shall prepare." Releasing you at last, he stepped away and let you swiftly dart past him. An airy chuckle followed you out into the hall, only cut off by the door as you left the Toudan alone in the room.

Leaning against the door, you pressed a hand against your chest, taking deep breaths to calm your racing heart. It wasn't enough, and you continued to shake like a leaf. Raising your other hand, you pressed it against your heated face. "He's going to be the death of me..."

"I'm coming out." Heeding the word of warning, you moved away from the door. Down the hall, barely waiting for Mikazuki and quickening your pace to stay ahead of him by enough distance to be out of arm's reach.

Oh, dear Lord.