THE DYNAMIC (... POSSIBLY DESTRUCTIVE) DUO

ANNIKA AGARWAL

The female Lead of this story, played by the talented Surbhi Chandna

Annika Agarwal is an amateur orphan, as harsh as that sounds, struggling to keep up with what is left of her properties; a house, an almost working scooty and a gold bracelet, all three slipping from her hand in many ways than other.

The optimistic, extroverted middle class girl throws herself into a mess, much bigger than she can even imagine. Despite the recent unfortunate death of her family that consumed most of her perspective on life, she never gave up hope and had enough trust in herself to pull it off.

She believes in herself to pull off anything infact: A wild goose chase from Money Lenders, an unhealthy crush on a rich boy (totally off limits), an unspoken war with another rich boy (off any girl's limits, let alone her) and A Runway Bride.

SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI

The male protagonist of this story, who always comes off more anti-hero of sorts, played by the Performer, Nakuul Mehta

Shivaay is just as drag as his name sounds. He is a lucky rich man and a ruthlessly hardworking business tycoon. Ruthless not only to himself but to the ones he employs as well. He shows his love, affection and care only to his family and the courtesy does not extend to anyone else.

He's a strong believer of three things : Naam, Khoon , Khandhaan. So unbelievably much that, if he wasn't a total drag  and Stuck-up-Singh-Oberoi he would totally get it tattooed on to his chest.

The unsuspecting, boring, metrosexual (being the only remotely fun thing about him) gentleman gets hit by a tornado he can't seem to get off his back. He really dislikes middle-class people and oily food, but fate obviously doesn't give a shit about this angry young man fuming curses at it every nanosecond!