Amarenda Devasena Varasudu

Start from the beginning

"Dont expect me to join him in drums."

"I dont expect such things from you Naayaka. You and drums?"

She giggled knowing she was challenging him. Glaring at her, Naayaka joined his king in the happiness taking the dol. Everyone around cheered them laughing seeing their king and queen happy.

In Palace..!

Chandrika came to Sivagami who was pacing the patio looking in the direction of the village and looking at the festivities in the temple. She so wanted to join her son and daughter in law and enjoy the moment when they become parents.

"Rajamata"

"Enti?"

She turned to Chandrika composing herself. But Chandrika has been with her since she did not know when.

"Baahubali and Devasena are happy there Rajamata."

"I know! That is the only place where he will be happy. Just like his parents and grandparents, he is a people man."

"But still you threw them out"

"Maahishmati has seen enough conspiracies and ruses and killings of kings for thrones. One more, I cannot bear and nor can the samrajyam Chandrika"

"And you thought by sending them out, you could save all these?"

Sivagami stayed silent as she knew there was no positive answer for the question.

"Vachina vishayam enti Chandrika?"

Chandrika drew a breath. She knew that Rajamata has closed the topic.

"Rajamata! Mahadevaraya has joined someone in Maahishmati Rajamata, the trafficked weapons have reached him only."

Sivagami closed her eyes. What more nightmare she had to live?

"And?"

"Catastrophe Rajamata!"

"Right from the moment Rudrasena entered Maahishmati its catastrophe only Chandrika."

"But now, things are speeding up Rajamata. They have got the weapons and manpower."

"Maahishmati will face it"

"Not with someone from palace helping them. Sorry to say. But History repeats. Last time we had at least Kunthala Raja Sivasena to help us and buy us time to get you and your family out of here"

"But could not save my parents."

"We cannot have everything Rajamata"

"I am trying"

"Very well"

"Chandrika!"

"You are in the middle of this Rajamata. While I am outside. From where I see, and What I see, its a different vision. May be you should approach this differently."

"How more different?"

"That is not my place to tell. I am after all your guard. Now Let me take your leave Rajamata."

Saying she left leaving behind a very thoughtful Sivagami.

"Naayaka!"

Naayaka who was helping them in returning back to their hut turned.

"Maharaja?"

"I will take Devasena home and you go back to yours. She looks tired."

"I will bring all these to your place.."