Chapter 2

- Chapter 2 -

I walk to the sidewalk as his words kept on running in my head.

That's for me to know and for you to find out...

What does that even mean?! Is he scaring me? My answer is YES, he is scaring me!

I shook my head and try to focus on my way to our house. As I reach my house, I unlock the door and plop down the couch. Feeling a little tired, I went upstairs to my room and literally jump on my bed and then BAM! I'm asleep.

~*~*~

"Wake up sweety," mum shake me, "Dinner's ready." she smiled.

I yawned while sitting on my bed, "I'm coming." I said, "Just let me change first." I s1miled.

"Okay." she nodded and left my room.

I stand up and change into my comfortable clothes. I tied my hair into a messy bun and wipe my make up away. I grab my phone and went downstairs. While making my way to the kitchen, I checked my phone to see a message from Niall.

Niall : Hey! ;)

Me : Heyyy!

I walk towards the kitchen and sit on my usual seat. "So, how's school?" dad asked.

"Great." I smiled.

"So tell me, is there any cute guys?" mum laughed.

I giggled, "Yeah, there is. He is actually my friend." I said, referring to Niall.

"Oohh... Friends huh?" she wiggle her eyebrows.

"Hey!" dad laughed, "No boyfriend okay? Study first." dad said.

"Yes dad." I laughed.

After hours and hours of talking while eating, I finally finished my food and excuse myself. I enter my bedroom and grab my laptop. I opened my twitter and tweet something.

@_Sammie: Heyy! :)

I closed my laptop and drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~

"Sammie!" I heard Cassie screamed as I shut my locker door.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Niall's waiting at the cafeteria." she grinned, "Let's go."

We both walk towards the cafeteria while we giggle at some things. When we reach the cafeteria, we saw Niall sitting on our usual spot while he wave his hand up in the air to get our attention. We walk towards him while he peck our cheeks as a sign of morning thing.

"I hope this day will end." I sighed as I sit next to Niall.

"End? The day barely started." Niall laughed.

"Why?" Cassie asked.

Before I can tell her about the curly guy, the cafeteria went silent and again, there stood Mr. Curly guy and his friends. They walk towards our table and as soon as they reach our table, there is a silence between all of us. As in ALL of the people here. You can even hear a pin drop.

The curly one smirked at me, "Hey Sam." he greeted, pecking my cheeks too.

I was frozen, I couldn't move. I can barely even hear anyone, even my heart beat. They walk away as the curly one wears this smirk on his face.

For the mean time, Niall and Cassie has their eyes widen.

"Guys?" I wave my hand infront of their faces.