accepted...

swara opens her eyes... she looks around... the place is not familiar for her... its seems to be some hospital... she gets up holding her head... she is weak... she doesn't know what is happening to her... suddenly she heard a voice... she was injured also...

'You alright?'

She looks at the source of the voice... sujata is standing holding something... immediately she reminds everything... from ragini's betrayal to sanskar's considering her as his wife... she looks at sujata with wide eyes... she looks around to search her phone... and spot it at side table... she grabs it and sees the time... it's showing 5 am in the morning... and 70 miss call from maa...

She quickly removes the sheet and steps down... she stumbles but sujata holds her at right time...

Sujata: chhori you are still weak... sit here...

Swara avoids eye contact... : I have to go... maa is worried please...

Sujata: don't worry i have already called your mother...

Swara: okay then also... i...

Sujata: I know why you are doing hurry... but swara please listen to me once...

Swara looks at her...

Sujata with chocked voice: he is suffering from partial memory loss... he lost his memory for 3 years... for him it was 2014 october when he got back his sense...

Swara almose shouted: but why on earth he is considering me as his wife... I never ever met him before... 1st time I am seeing him...

Sujata: because of nurse...

Flashback...

Sanskar slowly opens his eyes... he looks here and there... then notice doctor...

Doctor: how are you feeling now mr. maheshwary...

Sanskar: where am i... which place is this...

He asks in feeble tone...

Doctor scrunch his eyebrows and narrow his eyes: don't you remember mr maheshwary... you are in Kolkata...

Sanskar tries to get up hearing that...: I am where? Kolkata? Aaaahhhh...

He holds his head with right hand and notice his left hand is plastered... every body part is paining like hell...

Doctor: please mr. maheshwary please... don't try to do this type of stunts... you are having severe head injury... your left hand is fractured and also having severe ligament injury in yor right leg...

Sanskar's weak eyes got widen listening this many things... is there anything left to get injured... he thought...

Doctor continues: thanks to your wife... she brought you here at right time?

Sanskar gets another shock... he feels his headache increased: my what?

Sanskar asks with feeble voice...

Nurse: your wife...

Sanskar closes his eyes tightly feeling severe pain in his head: mm...mmmyyy.. w..iii...fffeee.... how...could... iiittt... be possible...

Doctor: mr maheshwary... don't stress your self... last question.. which year is this and which month...

Sanskar tries to look at the doctor...cursing him in mind very badly... here my head is paining and he is asking which year is this... but still he answers with faint voce: tw..oo... tho...thousand... for...fourteen

And he again looses his conscious...

Doctor sighs: I was getting afraid of this thing only... ok nurse give him injection and I will inform his family...