As Shadow continues his work, Sonic was also busy himself. He figured that since Shadow's pregnant earlier then expected, he thought that it would be good if they have their marriage earlier too, because he knew that if they wait any longer, then Shadow will not be able to fit in his dress anymore, and the baby will not be legal too, so he's now making new arrangements to their marriage with the same shop that they went to not too long ago. Once he entered, everyone was shocked to see why Sonic was here alone, and got worried that something horrible might have happened between the couple. The same employee that helped the couple with their planning came up to Sonic with a worried look on her face.

Employee: Sonic! What an unexpected surprise. What brings you here alone? Did something happen between you and Shadow?

Sonic: *sweat drops a little* Um...well...something did happen, but it's not anything bad. It's just that, Shadow got pregnant earlier then expected and-

Sonic was cut off as the entire was immediately filled with screams after he said that Shadow is pregnant, and chuckled a little when everything is finally done, but he had to focus on more important matters.

Sonic: Yeah...I know it's amazing to hear, to here's the reason to why I'm here.

Employee: *gets serious with the other employees* Okay, we're all ears.

Sonic: Since Shadow's pregnant, I want to change the date of our marriage to a much earlier date, because I don't want Shadow to struggle with his wedding dress on the day itself, so I want it at the end of this week instead.

Employee: Okay, hold on, let me get your arrangement form for your wedding and we will start the changes. *rushes off*

Sonic: Thanks.

After Sonic was done with the arrangement, he started heading off to the mall to buy a few things. Once he was at the mall, he started zooming around. He wanted to be quick because he wanted to get everything before Shadow returns home from work. Even though t took him thirty minutes to look for the things he needed, he was still happy that he managed to get everything he needed. As he was walking home, he suddenly spotted something in a shop, and thought that it would be great for Shadow to have for his pregnancy period, so he bought that as well and brought them home. After all of that, Shadow was finally able to to go home because he was exhausted from sitting down for too long. Once he got home, he heard something going on upstairs of his and Sonic's house. Once he got there, he saw Sonic working in a room, painting the walls with white paint, building a crib and moving shelves and cabinets to a place in the room that seems to fit it. Shadow was impressed with how Sonic has done so far, and could help but walk into the room, startling the blue hedgehog but make him smile when he saw him.

Sonic: Hey honey, good to see you're back, so...what do you think?

Shadow: ...It's...amazing, how long have you been doing this?

Sonic: Not long actually, but that's to you since you know how fast I work at things. *smiles*

Shadow: *chuckles at his soon to be husband's cockiness* Yeah, but still, you planned this? All by yourself?

Sonic: Yeah, It wasn't hard since we don't know what the gender of our baby is yet, but I figured that I start with something plain first, and here it is.

Shadow: This is amazing Sonic, it's great for a start.

Sonic: Yeah, and also one other thing.

Shadow: *turns to face Sonic with a confused look* ?

Sonic: I also figured that since you're pregnant, I thought of having our wedding at the end of this week instead, so you wouldn't have to worry about the dress not fitting you.

Shadow: *eyes widen* At-at the end of this week?

Sonic: I can change the date again if you want.

Shadow: No it's not that it's just...how many people would you think will know of the sudden change of date for our wedding?

Sonic: I don't know, why don't we check the news? Maybe they're already announcing the changes. I want to take a break anyway.

Shadow: Okay.

When they got the TV on, they went straight to the news, and they were just time as the news started to announce their changed wedding plan.

TV: This news has just received word that Sonic and Shadow have changed their wedding date to the end of this week, because of the recent news of Shadow being pregnant. Minutes after hearing this, the company that is helping the couple's wedding, immediately started helping them with their preparations at their wedding location, as you can see behind me. *stands aside to see people helping to decorate a hill with beautiful red, blue and white roses with the chairs and stand with the carpet* They will be done in three days time, since the end of the week is only five days away. The second last is for the couple to come and see the finishing touch of their wedding location, so nobody is allowed to come and see the place yet. This is the news reporting to you live at the stand of our beloved heroes' wedding location, and couldn't wait for the event to take place.

After that, Sonic switched off the TV and hugged Shadow by the side to comfort him, since he's in complete shock for a moment before snapping out again.

Shadow: So...it's out now.

Sonic: Yep, and don't worry, everything will be alright.

Shadow: Okay. *turns to face him* I love you.

Sonic: *turns to face back and smiles* I love you too.

And he kisses Shadow on the forehead before lying down on his lap to hug his belly, while Shadow giggled a little from that.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew! That took me a while, but I hope you guys enjoyed it! The next chapter will be coming soon! Bye!!