Forgivness

(I'm going to try a different writing style)

It was hot to have the bandages on her wings. Not one bit did she like it. The ability of not being able to spread her wings pained her. Her orange wings grew damp from sweat. 'From this rate I'll never fly.' Thought Ellie. She got up and went to the door. She walked into the woods, not caring about her friends warnings. Ellie wished to see Elder Kettle again. He was the one who taught her how to fly. As Ellie neared his home, she heard voices. 'It couldn't be..could it?' Elli thought. Her theory was true though. As Ellie slipped behind a tree, there she saw the two who damaged her wings.

Cuphead:Hey Mugs, remember those to girls?
MugMan:Yeah! Why do you ask though?
Cups:No reason..*hears feet on ground* Hey, do you hear that?
Mugs: Yeah! I do!

Ellie shut her eyes tight as she hoped they wouldn't find her. Luck wasn't on her side unfortunately. They had spotted Ellie. 'Why?! Why did my wings of all times had to be hurt now?!' She thought.

Cups:Hey! It's you from yesterday!
Mugs:Cup! Be careful, she looks scared.
Cups:Ok...
Ellie: W-Well, I'm Ellie.

She tried to be brave. It worked.

Mugs:Well I'm Mugman!
Cups:And I'm Cuphead!
Ellie: I h-h-heard last time we m-met, you w-w-w-were collecting 's-soul con-contracts?'

Ellie prayed she heard that wrong. She lost her parents to the devil by paying the soul contracts.

Mugs:Well, we're really sorry about you wings. We didn't mean too.
Ellie:I-It's fine! I-I  f-f-forgive you guys!

Ellie smiled as she walked off, happy that she had new friends she could talk to. 'But why do they seem even more familiar?' Ellie thought,walking home.