1

May 1st, 2015
Monday
Queens, New York
Nicki's POV
Alarm: Ring, ring, ring
"Ughh"
I sat up and reached to turn off her alarm. As i got my clothes out I went to go turn on the shower so the water can get warm. I grabbed all my hygiene products and went to go take a shower.

After 30 minutes I finally got out the shower and began to get dressed. I finished getting dressed and went in the restroom to go do her hair.

" I want to flatiron my hair but it would take to long, I'm just gonna go with a messy but neat bun"
I went downstairs to go grabbed a granola bar and left out the door.

I got in my car that my mom brought me when I was 17.

"Cause my bestfriend finna, she finna, ohhh go bestfriend that's my bestfriend.." my phone went off showing that Aaliyah was calling me.
"Hey bitchhh"
"Wassup hoe" Aaliyah joked.
"Let me set you straight real quick. First of all I'm not a hoe and you and I both know that"
"Bitch relax i was just playing."
"Anyway..... are you coming to school?"
"I'm already here, waiting for you by the tables outside."
"Alright I'm pulling up right now"
"Ight bye"

I pulled up, but before I got out the car i made sure I still looked good and my lips weren't dry. I got out the car and made my way over to Aaliyah .

"Heyyyy bestie I missed you" I ran and jumped on her.
"Aww I'm miss you too, my little virgin"
"Bitch leave me alone" I pushed her playfully.
"Ight damn chill bout to break me, with your short ass"
"Girllllll bye you shorter than me"
"Ok and? You only taller than me by an inch. Aaliyah rolled her eyes.
"Alright, let's get to class before the bell ring"
"I'm deadass tired of school! I'm so glad we only got a week left, then we graduate on Saturday" Aaliyah said
"Factss I'm tired of seeing the same people every fucking day" I said rolling my eyes.

They finally made it to first period and took their seats in the front. Even though people see them as stuck up or dumb, their both very smart and nice.
--------

"Can we please go to McDonalds" Aaliyah asked.
      "Yeah come on"
"Yayyyyy!" She screamed jumping jump and down.
        "Girl shut tf up and come on"
"Your ugly ass had to ruin my mood"
       "What ever come on"

We walked out the building and made our way over to the car. We made it to McDonald's and got out the car.

"Can I have a number 7"
"Drink"
"Ummm a Carmel frappe"
"What you want aaliyah?"
"I want the same thing." She said
"That would be $17.49"
I took my card out and payed for it.

"How come you never let me pay?" Aaliyah asked pouting.
"Cause i don't want you to!"

They lady called our number, we got up to get our food then went back to our seats.

"We got 20 minutes to eat" I told her.
"Ight" she responded.
We finished eating and made our way back to school for last period which is gym.
We went to our locker rooms to change out, for class. As I was changing I heard the girls talking about me.

"Y'all know that girl nicki?" A girl asked
"Yeah she fat asf I don't know what meek seen in her or safaree" they responded to her.
"Right she ugly asf"
Tears started to form in me eyes. Was I really that ugly and fat? Maybe that's why safaree cheated on me and meek abused me. I couldn't hold it in no more I just let the tears fall, while the girls walked out. I was in the locker room for atleast 10 minutes. Then Aaliyah came barging in.

"Hurry up bestie, we about to play dodge ball and you know we always win" she said excited.
"I don't wanna play today" I said in a sad tone.
"What's wrong bestie?" she took a seat next me.
" am I ugly and fat?"
"Who the fuck told you that!" She said madly.
"Ummm no one i just overheard some girls talking about me while I was changing"
"Well, whoever said that are some hating ass bitches! Your body is banging. You have a fat ass and some nice size titties, fuck what they talking bout!"
"Thank you bestie I really love you"
"I love you too" she said kissing me on my cheek and nose. I just giggled

-------

I walked into the house and was greeted by my mom.
"Hey sweetie, how was school today?
"Not so good"
"Well what happened?"
"Am I fat and ugly?" I asked playing with my fingers.
"Onika why you asking me some dumb shit like that! Your beautiful, don't listen what them people say"
"Okay mommy I hear you"
------
I went to go take a shower and put my favorite night clothes. After taking my shower I went to go do my homework until dinner was ready.

"Onika dinner is ready!" She yelled from downstairs.
"Okay I'm coming down in a minute"

I was already done with my homework so I put my stuff away in my book bag and made my way downstairs.

"Ouuuuuu it smells so good"
She cooked my favorite which was shrimp pasta and fried chicken.

She made my plate and handed it to me me.
We both sat at the table, across from each other.
"I want to pray this time!"
"Ok hunny go for it"

"Thank you, God for this food. For rest and home. And all things good. For wind and rain and sun above. But most of all those we love. Amen."
"Amen"
We began to eat our food.
"I wanted to ask you something" she said.
"Okay mommy what is it that you wanted to ask me?"
"When will you start dating again and going out?" She asked
"To be honest mommy I really don't wanna date until I get to college which is in 5 more days. As for going out it brings nothing but drama. I'll only go to Aaliyah's house and back here"
"Well okay good night hunny, make sure you turn of these lights"
"Okay goodnight mommy I love you"
"I love you too baby"
-----
After I got done eating I washed my plate, turned all the lights off and made my way upstairs to my room. As I got comfortable in my bed I went to sleep.

-----------------

I know this is kinda boring but it will get interesting and have more drama.

If you liked the story and want us to continue please comment and like.
Also give us feedback on what we need to work on.
Thanks for reading😘
Peace out ✌🏾

- TYA💫 aka ( nickifanfics )