Chapter 3

The Next Morning
Uma was the first one to wake up and she had a pounding headache. When she finally opened her eyes she saw she wasn't in her room. She looked at she saw Ben sleeping right next to her shirtless. When she looked under the blanket she saw she was naked.

"Oh no. Ben! Ben,wake up!"Uma said panicking.

Ben groaned as he opened his eyes. He looked over and saw Uma and then all of her stuff on the floor.

"Oh no! Did we have sex last night?"

"Well Im naked under here and Im pretty sure you are to and all of my clothes are on the floor so Im pretty sure we did"

"Look we can't tell anyone,Uma"

"Yeah, no shit. I need to get out before fairy godmother finds us. Turn around."Uma said. As Ben turned around Uma got her thing AMD went into the bathroom to put on her clothes.

Ben didn't know what to do. All he remembered leading up to him was that Mal cheated on him. After Uma came out they made up a way for Uma to get out of his room without anyone noticing.

(Im not going to write it because Im too fucking lazy)

After that Uma quickly walked into her room. Luckily, she didn't have a roommate that could see her sneak in their

Later in the day

Mal walked up Uma.

"I saw you sneak out of Ben's room this morning. What were you doing there"

"And why does concern you."

"Because that's my boyfriend."

"If he was your boyfriend why did you cheat on him?"

"He told you about that?"

"Yeah and that's why I was there this morning to help him because he was heartbroken that the love of his life cheated on him! U have to get to class bye"

What Uma said really got to Mal she decided she wanted him back. Mal went to his office and knocked in the door.

"Ben?"

"Yes,Mal"Ben said with sadness in his voice

"Ben Im so sorry. I shouldn't have cheated on you."

"Yup"

"Ben, I love you. Im in love with you and only you."

Ben didn't know what to say. He didn't know if he could trust her but he loved her. So he kissed her

"I forgive you" then they hugged