Carnival?

(ABOVE IMAGE OF BROOKE) 

Dean's POV

Teish coming back for Brooke was a good thing and i could tell Sam thinks she is attractive but does he even know how to talk to girls? "hey we should all go to that Carnival tonight?" Brooke said, "sure" Sam said i agreed, Teish seemed a little worried about going there but then put on a fake smile and said "yeah sure ill just need to go change" i could tell Sam noticed too. 

Sam's POV

Teish is beautiful, and when Brooke mentioned carnival i could tell she was worried about something so i thought i'd ask Brooke, "hey whats wrong with Teish?" i asked, " oh she met her ex Xavier there" she said frowning and looked mad, "he was abusive after two years of them being together it took her a year to leave him" she said, Dean suddenly wrapped his arms around her calming her down. I immediately felt bad for Teish she came down stairs in shorts, a crop top and converse shoes, she looked super cute, "oh yeah i hope you don't mind Teish is sleeping in the room next to yours and is moving in with us" Dean said winking at me, "EW" Brooke said, we all walked out to the car, Brooke shouted "shot gun", Teish laughed and got in the back and so did i.

Dean asked to talk to me so i got out of the car and he told me what he had planned for Brooke and i knew she'd like it and he wanted me to record the whole thing. 

Brooke's POV

The boys were out of the car talking about i assume Teish so i thought i should ask her what she thinks of Sam, "so what do you think of Sam?" i asked, "oh he is cute and i could see him being a best friend" she said, "just a best friend?" i asked turning around to look at her raising an eyebrow, " Brooke i just met him so i don't know maybe more" Teish said, "oohhhhh yes!!!!!!!!" i said and she blushed, the boys got in the car, "what happened to her, why is her face all red?" Dean asked, "no reason honey" i said smirking and kissed his cheek, Sam and Teish talked in the back about food, of course Teish would talk about food. 

We arrived at the carnival, Sam and Teish decided to go get food like they spoke about while me and Dean walked around and he won me a stuffed teddy bear, Teish and Sam met back with us and Sam was messing around on his phone we all decided to go on the Ferris wheel, Sam and Teish sat across from us eventually we stopped at the top i noticed Dean got down on one knee i was so confused as to what was happened, "Brooke Simms (Yes i know i couldn't think of a last name hehe). i have loved you since the very day i laid eyes on you, you make me the happiest man alive and i want you to be my wife, will you marry me?" he asked, i had tears in my eyes and said "yes Dean of course i will" he slid the ring on my finger and kissed me sitting back down, Teish hugged me tight and said "congratulations" so did Sam, he got the whole thing on record. 

Teish's POV

OH MY GOD my best friend is now engaged i'm so happy for her! Sam and i decided we would leave them be for a bit and got to know each other we became best friends quickly.  We went on scary rides and eventually met up with the now happily engaged couple, we went back to their house and had some drinks to celebrate, they ended up going to bed, so me and Sam ended up watching a scary movie: 13 Ghosts, i got a little scared and ended up cuddling with Sam eventually falling asleep. 

A/N: YAY Brooke and Dean are engaged! Sam and Teish cuddled up on the couch? ooh! What do you think so far? let me know in the comments! <3