How are you?

Hey guys.Sup?
Hope you like the new chapter tho!
~~One day later at school~~
~~Eunwoo's POV~~
I saw Y/N walking towards me but she looked really different.
"Hey." she said without emotion.
"Are you okay? You sound like some robot.
"Just drama happened."
"You and Jungkook got in a conflict?"
"Yeah.Yesturday we talked and he said the truth about the whole situation but i was just so mad at him that i said i hate him."
"He deserve it and how can you know if he is telling the truth? I think he is still trying to play with your feelings and he wants to hurt you.I hate to see you getting hurt by some fucking jerk.You deserve so much more."
"I know you are saying this because you want to comfort me but please stop.I don't want to hear about him anymore,okay? I'm even getting sick when i think about him."
"Yeah sure and Y/N?"
"What?"
"Don't forget about what i confessed to you.Even if you don't like me now,you will eventelly fall in love with me."
"I already said the answer to you."
"I know but i will try my best for you to love me~~"
~~Y/N's POV~~
I didn't know what to reply to him.I trought he will stop thinking about it but he didn't.
"I need time."
"I will wait for your answer."
*sighs*
"Okay.Let's get to class now." and we walked to our class.
A/N's POV
But little they knew that someone is watching them and who exactly was he?
Jungkook duhhh....
~~Jungkook's POV~~
I heard and saw their whole conversation.I can't fucking believe it.
Y/N is my girl! She won't be with cowards.She won't be with anyone but me and i alrealy have the perfect plan for this. *smirks*

 *smirks*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Sister's Yandere Boyfriend X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें