Pt. 2 The Call

"Hello, who is this?"said a voice coming through the phone line. "H-hey Toriel," said sans, a drop of sweat falling from his neck. "Oh Sans! Hello, but how did you get my number,"
"Oh, the kid gave it to me,"
"Oh, well anyways,  did you want to tell me something"
"No, not really,"
Then, Sans said he wanted to meet her, in person. Toriel, even though she's normally nice and kind, seemed angry about this,
" I do not think so! Good day!" She said, the anger seeping through her voice. She hung up, and Sans cursed. (sorry bout this ;P) "FUCK!" He yelled. He was really mad. He'd screwed everything up between him and Toriel. Or so he thought...

Toriels P.O.V

After I hung up, I immediately worried. "I hope I didn't sound angry," I said. Despite how I said it, I was actually quite flustered that Sans wanted to meet up with me. I actually had a crush on him, (shocking, I know XD) but was to scared to tell him. I didn't want to ruin our friendship, our..... well, our thing! So, I decided that I wouldn't tell him, but it's just been so hard! I have been on the brink of telling him so many times, but I have kind of upset, I just wished he would tell me! But, the chances are, he doesn't love me. I bet he has a lovely girlfriend that he hasn't told me about, but then again, why wouldn't he have! You know what, I've made up my mind... I will confess! When the time is right, of course.

Papyrus' POV

Sans has been acting.... weird lately. He seems a bit to enthralled to go to work... maybe I should follow him! I just know he's not like this! Okay, I shall follow him to his station and see if he is doing something. WHAT IF HE'S SEEING A GIRL!!! Okay, just to make sure my plan is full proof, I shall check through it with the hum-I mean Frisk!

Time skip cuz I'm lazy

"So yeah, Papyrus! I think that would make it fool proof! Now... can I come with!"
"Well, Frisk... are you ready for adventure! Action! Stealth!"
"YES! I SURE AS HECK AM!!!"
"Okay, Frisk., you are ready! But seriously you need to watch your language!"
"Sorry, Papyrus... Sans said it..."
"My brother is in serious trouble!"
"But he's older than you! What could you do..."
"I'm not sure, Frisk. But anyways, time for our mission!"

They then spent the next 3 hours in a bush doing nothing.