Kanna Nidurinchara

Start from the beginning

At that moment he saw his queen sitting in front of him keeping her hands above her husband's that were holding his.

"Paartheeba! Do you think he would have stayed back if he was well? You know him better"

"But.. 25 years Rani Devasena!"

"If I want, it would not have taken me a moment to break the chains and kill the monster myself. But his death should not be that easy. He should burn alive and go through hell as he sees my son alive and now that my husband is also alive, it will only make it worse for him. He should die knowing this and I knew this would happen. After all my Mahendra and Amarendra Promised me. And both kept their words. "

She said holding Amarendra's shoulder and gripping it showing her support.

"Rani Devasena!"

"I know you have been going through a lot all these years Paartheeba. But it is the case with everyone. No one here were walking on path of roses. We all knew that something bad was going to happen. But we just could not grasp the extent of it. And I know Naayaka would never send you to rescue me because he knew you were reckless at the moment. So quit moping and get ready."

"Rani Devasena is right"

Both Raasi and Naayaka accepted. But Mahendra was scowling at Paartheeba. And Paartheeba was seeing him for first time. He frowned at Amarendra who stood with Devasena holding his hands.

Devasena who saw this called mahendra to them.

"Mahendra. This is Paartheeba."

"Joining with whom you threw Nana out?"

Amarendra's eyes widened hearing this and he saw Devasena, actually glared at her. She looked at him chuckling.

"Well! He is loyal to me. So when I say.. He does"

"If he is loyal to you, why he isnt to Nana?"

Amarendra shook his head. Trust their son to state the obvious.

"They are too loyal to your Amma Mahendra"

"Which should have only made them more loyal to you. Don't they see how Amma never left your side and you hers? Then how come.."

"They thought I was dead."

"But Amma thought you were always by her side"

"Nanna.."

"Don't Maharaja. Yuvaraja is right. We should have trusted our Rani's decision. But when it comes to her.."

"You people are so protective"

Amarendra Chuckled. He held Paartheeba's hands. Raasi joined him.

"But you are here. That is all that matters."

"Yes!"

Mahendra said.

"And what should I call him Amma?"

Mahendra asked innocently.

"By my name."

"Call him Chinanna."

Partheeba looked at Amarendra with his eyes widening and welling up.

"Yeah! Raasi is your Pinamma you see"

Devasena said making Raasi's eyes tear up.

"Oh! Naayaka Mama, Paartheeba Chinanna, Raasi Pinamma. Nice! Amma"

He called Sanga who stood there smiling at all this. She nodded her head in question.

"See Amma. We have a very big family. You and Ayya always used to say that like you I also remained as single child and see I have my Parents, an Anna, I have Mama, Chinanna, Pinamma, Thatha, Arzoo and.."