I swing my hips more as we emerge into a living room turned night club. There is a DJ stand, lights and the whole set up. There is even a bar by the far right corner, and I think I see sparkling rows of glass bottles filled with liquid party! I know that was lame, but that's why I need this party experience.

        Cam and I dance for song after song before plopping down at the bar. The bar tender turns and smiles. I recognize him as Rhys and wave excitedly. "Hey! You made it. SO, how you liking the party?" He asks pouring a shot and pushing it over to me. I wait for him to pour Cam one, but he doesn't and Cam doesn't seem bother, so I tip it back and nod, "It's really fun!" I yell.

        "I see," he laughs. He has a nice laugh. It's the kind that makes you wanna laugh with him. So, I do. And we fall into a comfortable silence listening to the music as he serves some more thirsty dancers.

        Cam turns to me and asks," Hey, what did he give you?"

        "I don't know exactly, but it was really sweet and it burned going down. I'm gonna go on a whim and say the burning is a good thing," I replied.

        He laughed, "Yeah, it is. You have any plans for the rest of the summer?" I shook my head. My cheeks hurt from smiling."Good, because hanging with you today made me really home sick and I would love it if we could hang out some more. There are lots of things to see here, and I would like for you to see them with me."

        "Okay," I giggled dreamily. What was in that shot? I feel really loopy.

        "Here, have another," Rhys said filling another shot glass with the same stuff. I tipped it back and yelled, "WHOO!" He laughed really loudly. And I think I heard him snort. Or was that me? Yup, it was me cause I just did it again, and again. Omygod stop!

        Rhys raised and eyebrow and his chest shook with laughter.

        "So guys, what's school like out here in the middle of nowhere?"

        "Well," Rhys said pouring some guy a drink, "If you ask me, it's pretty dull. Most of the people here I've grown up with. We don't get many transfers like you and Ace here."

        "Who's Ace?" I ask stupidly.

        "Cameron," Rhys said.

        "Aw, you have a nick name? That's cute," I said tilting my head to Cam.

        "You'll have one soon enough. All the transfers do," he said to me with a grin.

        "Cool," I giggled. What was in that stuff. I didn't catch a name on the bottle and he didn't put it on a shelf, he put it under the bar somewhere.

        "Hey, what was that stuff you poured me cause, I think it's working over time," I said.

        He laughed at my drunken state and said, "It's my special brew. Only a lucky few get to taste it. Do you like it?" I shook my head furiously and he laughed. "Good, have another. You'll thank me later," he said pouring me more.

        "Will it kill me?" I asked. He shook his head with a frown.

        Cam placed a hand on my thigh and my heart almost jumped out of my rib cage. I looked at him as he asked, "Would you like to dance some more?"

        I answer by hopping from the bar stool and grabbing his hand. I gave Rhys a small wave and he nodded. Cam and I made our way pass the dance floor. He headed to a door and walked through. We emerged into a meeting room of sorts where couples were seated making out. Oh my, is he going to kiss me? My heart beat a mile as I thought of the possibilities.