THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY

Start from the beginning

“OMG thank you so much you’re the best” she says

“Anything for the greatest girl in the world” I said while touching her cheek, she blushed and smiled to my touch (she looks so sexy when she blushes)

“Thanks” I say before she pecked my cheek and devouring the 2 pancakes in the plate“That was the best thing ever…why didn’t you pick culinary?”

“Because I prefer my shop…dah” I liked my shop but I regret picking it because culinary students are hard to hang out with during shop days especially the hard workers and my shop is always out on production…that’s what carpenters do

“Wow what a reply” we laugh then she went to finish up and we left for school…my car is still getting fixed so we take hers

While she’s walking to the car I go to her side and open the door for her… (Which is a first on my part) “My lady” I say while I’m smiling

“Why thank you you’re such a gentlemen.”

“Only with you”

“O really” she says when I enter the car

“Yes really…you don’t believe me?” why would she think other wise

“I do but I thought you did this for all your ex-girlfriend when ya went out” (ooo figures)

“Nope, never” (and that’s the truth those females didn’t deserve my nice, charming, gentlemen self)

“So I’m the first…o yea” we laugh and I entwine our fingers almost as if its natural as we drive to school

“I love you”

“I love you too Ray-bear” we were stopped at a red light so she kissed me until a car beeped its horn impatiently she sighed while pulling away and i said “Don’t worry I know a place where we can finish later.

“Hmm I might not be so reluctant to leave class so okay”

“And why is that you finally changing into a bad girl…I’m such a good influence”

She laughed “Maybe, but I’ll be with you so I know I’ll be okay and complete”

“Awe you’re so sweet” (that just made my day)

“When I want to be”

“No all the time”

“How about this ima good girl with bad girl tendencies” (that one was right on point with her character)

“That seems about right, know let’s get to class before we skip”

“I-I captain”

I shake my head (such a goof ball) then we leave to class…

“Ugh we need our schedules” she says

“I already got them”

“When?”

“When you were busy doing stuff yesterday”

“OOO okay so what classes do I have?”

“All of mine”

“Are you serious how did you manage that”

“I told the new secretary that you were helping me with my classes since I’m not doing so good” (which isn’t true we were always the brainiacs of the school)

“Wow that’s a classic I thought that at least the principle would tell the new secretary to never give us our classes together…they’ve been keeping us apart for 3 years, I guess our middle school called saying that we were smart good students until we got together.”