"So, I'll see you guys at lunch?" Ashton asked his two only friends in the town.

Con just watched him as Joy dragged him away while Claire turned and walked down the hallway in the opposite direction.

.

.

.

.

At lunch time, it seemed like Ashton had searched the entire school and he couldn't find his friends.

But there were those who were more than willing to make room for him at their lunch table. He walked up to where Joy was sitting with other geeky looking kids he assumed were part of the associated student body.

"Joy, have you seen Con and Claire?" He asked, huffing tiredly, lunch tray full of food in his hands.

She shook her head. "Those two disappear during lunch everyday. But you can sit here with us. Lucas, scoot over, will you?" She asked a boy with blonde hair, braces on his teeth and thick glasses that covered his blue eyes.

He nodded slowly and slid his tray farther down the table. Somehow, he had slid it so hard that his tray ended up falling off the table and under a table full of cheerleaders, all the contents spilling out.

Ashton couldn't contain himself anf burst out laughing. And soon, everyone at the lunch table joined him. He was able to compose himself in a matter of seconds and walked around tot the other side of the table, where the blonde haired boy was on his hands and knees, trying to clean up the mess he'd made. 

He set his tray of lunch where Lucas had been sitting and told him, "You can have my lunch, mate. Don't worry. Its my fault you dropped your lunch after all."

The blue eyed boy looked up, his eyes meeting Ashton's, there was some resentment in his voice. "Are you trying to humiliate me?"

"How could giving you my lunch humiliate you?" Ashton asked. "Come on, take it. My mum packed something for me this morning, cause she was concerned I might not like the lunch they serve here. So, I wasn't actually going to eat this stuff anyway."

Getting back on his feet, Lucas murmured, "Thanks," before getting back in his seat.

"So, you're not gonna join us for lunch?" Joy frowned.

But Ashton smiled at her. "No thanks, I'm going to go find Claire and Con."

.

.

.

.

He turned the corner of the physical education building, where a row of trees began and next to it was a vast football feild and running track. 

His hazel eyes scanned his unfamiliar surroundings until he saw his mates sitting down in the grass, deep within the row of trees. It was like they had done it on purpose because they didn't want anyone to find them.

As he got closer, he noticed Con had his back turned to him. Claire was facing him, but her eyes were shut. 

Slowly, Con began to lean closer to Claire's face, cupping her face in his hands.

Before their lips touched, Ashton cleared his throat, causing them to jump up as he had startled them. They both turned to see Ashton standing there, about ten feet away from them. 

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked them.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE COMING WHEN I GET BACK FROM THE STORE.

EDIT: I'M BACK!

I MADE MY MUM TAKE ME TO THE SUPER MARKET AT 9PM CAUSE I WANTED SOME ICED TEA MIX. I RAN OUT AND I NEEDED MORE.

SO YEAH, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY ANOTHER TIDBIT OF ASHTON'S LIFE IN THE 60'S.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL JUST CONTINUE OFF THIS ONE, BUT THE ONE AFTER THAT WILL GO BACK TO MODERN DAY 2013 AGAIN. I JUST WANTED TO BUILD UP SOME SUSPENSE AFTER OUR FAVORITE GHOST BOY KISSED HER ;D

SO, AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. YOU'RE ALL A LOVELY LOT OF PEOPLE.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON? TEAM SHIFTER (CALUM), TEAM HUNTER (MIKEY), TEAM MIRROR BOY (ASHTON), OR TEAM BARBIE (LUKEY)? I LOVE ASHTON, SO TEAM MIRROR BOY ALL THE WAYYYYY! LOL

THANK YOU FOR READING.

SINCE YOU'VE ALL BEEN AWESOMELY PATIENT, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL COME TOMORROW.

I'VE ALREADY FINISHED TYPING IT UP EVEN.

SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT!

I LOVE YOU.

-CLARY xx