Bendy x Vocaloid! Reader

You were a Vocaloid. yes, my friend, a Vocaloid. you were pretty famous, maybe you're just as famous as Mickey and his traveling circus. you were pretty famous around here, so everytime you went out for something, you would at least see some of 3 or more fans come up to you for a selfie or an autograph. you didn't mind every once in a while, but everytime? no thanks.

You were out to get (whatever you want). while you were out, you noticed some fans come up to you. "oh my god! are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" one girl said.

"Why yes, I am." you responded.

"Perfect~!" she said evilly. "alright! we found her! grab her!"

"Wait, what?! what's happening? why are you doing this?!" you asked frantically as you looked around you. your 'fans', so to speak, started to circle around you. you started to get nervous. "guys, please give me some space...if you want an autograph or a selfie, I can give it to you." you tried to compromise with them.

"Heh...you really are a naïve pop-star, aren't you?" the same orange haired girl smirked. they started to grab your hands and wrists.

"Let go, please! I don't wa-" you pleaded as you struggled to break free.

Then suddenly, a male voice yelled, "LET GO OF HER NOW!" the male approached to be a small demon along with a tall wolf.

"Oh yeah? what're you gonna do about it, midget?" the same girl taunted. this made him mad.

"Listen, if you knew what respect is," he said, "you'd back away from her. now."(I tried lol.) his voice went a bit demonic when he said the last part. they flinched a bit and with disgusted expressions on their faces, they left.

"Thank you so much. how can I repay you? I mean, this is the first time this has happened to me before." you say.

"No problem, M'lady." the small demon says as he kisses your hand. "my name is Bendy and this is Boris, my little bro." Bendy said. you blushed.

Boris then nudged Bendy with shock, "dude, that's (Y/N) (L/N), the Vocaloid." you giggled.

Bendy's face lit up, "dude! even better!"

"Bendy!" Boris scolded. "sorry about my bro. he's kinda of a flirt." he paused a little. "well, no, he is a flirt."

"Oh, it's fine!" you giggled, "and yes, I am (Y/N) (L/N), the Vocaloid." you say.

Bendy blushed. you blushed, too. Boris had this smug look on his face. "so, (Y/N)." you looked over at him. "would you like to come with us on an adventure?"

Bendy looks at Boris, "dude! why are you asking-" Boris still looks at Bendy with the same smug look on his face. Bendy realizes that Boris asked you to come with them because, of course, he has a crush on you. little did he know that you also have a crush on him.

Meanwhile, you could use a break. you have been working on your butt off the past few months. your main goal was getting your new albums out, and you completed that just a few days ago, so you could use a break. "of course! I would love to! I'll just talk to my co-workers and everything, then I'll pack my things."

"Great!" Bendy says, then blushes. "I-I mean cool...we can meet up at the diner tomarrow if you want?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." you say as you guys agree and part ways.

Meanwhile, "dude, you totally like her!" Boris said, the smug look on his face returning.

"Shut up..." Bendy mumbled, blushes, and looks away from Boris. Boris just laughs at his older brother.

A/N: Hey, guys! I'm back! I meant to upload this chapter yesterday, but I was busy. also, sorry if it wasn't what you wanted. (I tried lol). anyways, should I do a BABQFTIM scenario book? you guys please give me your feedback! I've also started Erased. it's a pretty good anime, if I do say so myself. I'm on episode...10 (?) right now, so yeah. it's a really good anime. I recommend it.

~aphmaushipper248