"h-hello to you too, g-georgie." bill joked, walking past them to put his bags down.

"hi bill." georgie shyly greeted as he pulled away from stan, his face going red in embarrassment.

"i-it's ok, no need to b-be embarrassed. i'm pretty f-fond of stanley too." bill ruffled georgie's hair as he brought him in for a hug, holding him a little longer than stan did.

"i've been waiting all day for you!" georgie exclaimed, jumping up and down in excitement. "what are we going to do?" bill glanced up at stan, seeing if he had any suggestions, but he just shrugged, mostly because he didn't have the motivation to talk.

"d-did you not th-think of anything? you h-had all day." bill laughed slightly at georgie and shook his head playfully in disappointment.

"oops." georgie trailed off, smiling innocently back at his brother. "it didn't cross my mind."

"of course i-it didn't." bill sighed, but he wasn't annoyed. he could never be annoyed with his brother.

"is there any game you miss playing?" stan hesitantly spoke up, not sure if he should've worded his sentence like that. the two boys looked over at stan, not saying a word. for a second stan became scared, regretting that he even brought it up, but soon bill spoke up, jumping off of stan's ideas.

"y-yeah. is there something y-you loved to p-play?" georgie tilted his head in thought, but he couldn't think of anything, so he shrugged his shoulders. "w-why don't you f-find a movie and s-stan and i can get s-snacks." bill lightly smiled at the boy, hoping he would accept his suggestion. bill was terrible at making decisions and coming up with ideas to entertain people.

"yeah!" georgie lit up and ran towards the living room to pick out a vhs to play.

It was around 9 o'clock when the three of them finished their movie marathon. georgie picked out e.t. and back to the future, which bill has seen thousands of times, but he didn't want to complain.

during the movie session, bill really wanted to snuggle up against stanley, but he felt embarrassed to in front of georgie. the time they cuddled before was acceptable because both bill and georgie showed him affection to thank him. now it would just look weird if bill gave stanley affection when there was no reason in georgie's mind. he didn't want georgie slipping out the secret to his parents.

"hey guys, time for be- oh, stanley, i had no idea you were still here. please stay the night, it's too late to walk home. you're welcome to stay with william." bill's mom softly smiled as she peeked into the room. "william, make a small bed on the floor for stanley. we can take you to school in the morning." ever since georgie came back, bill's parents have been acting differently towards him. they've been nicer and bill likes it that way, but sometimes it seems fake and forced.

"y-yes mom."

"thank you mrs. denbrough." stan smiled kindly in her direction, following bill's actions by getting off of the couch. normally stan would reject these kinds of offers, saying he would be fine to walk home. but since he was given the chance to spend more time with bill, he couldn't decline that offer.

"i'll call your mother to tell her you will be staying. goodnight boys."

bill grabbed onto stanley's arm and pulled him tiredly towards the stairs, making sure georgie was following along.

they climbed up the steps, first stopping at georgie's room. ever since he's come back, he needed someone to check his room before he went to bed. he was terrified that the man would be in there, waiting for him to walk in.

bill marched right in his room and quickly scanned it, trying to hurry so he could get his alone time with stan. "l-looks like you're a-all clear." bill turned around and faced georgie, who was standing in the door way, hiding behind stan.

"are you sure?"

"p-positive."

georgie hesitantly walked in and ran over to his bed. bill tucked him in and gently kissed his forehead. georgie giggled slightly and scrunched his face up. "stan's turn!"

stan was still stood in the doorway, watching the innocent moment between the two siblings. he wasn't really sure what georgie meant by, 'stan's turn' until bill motioned for him to come over by jerking his head to the right.

stan picked up his feet, letting his body move for him. as soon as he reached georgie's bed, he ruffled his hair and smiled at him. "night bud."

georgie's eyes stayed on stan as he moved away, waiting for him to kiss his head as well. stan on the other hand, didn't even have that thought cross his mind. that was until bill nudged him.

stan leaned down and placed his lips on georgie's forehead for a spilt second, while bill watched in awe. he loved how good with kids stan was, especially with his brother. "c-come on stan. let's get s-some sleep."

little did they both know, getting some sleep was easier said than done.