Chapter 2

Overall the movie was really great. It wasn't near as good as the book, but the characters were acted out really well. The lights flickered on, as the crowd cheered. Shailene and Ansel waved, as they said their thank-you's to the crowd and the directors. The cast exited the theater, as they were getting ready to go to the after-party. Megan had gotten the Mighty Med cast in, mostly because she and Ansel were really close friends, and he was like an older brother to her.

"That was a really good movie!" Paris chirped.

"Yeah, it was." Aramis mumbled.

"We are going to the after-party at Nightlife, right?" Bradley asked Megan, as he wrapped his arm around my torso.

"Yeah! Ansel gave security our names, and we have special bands for the VIP Section." She smiled.

"So Dylan and I are going to take the Mercedes. We will meet ya'll there." Devan stated.

Dylan placed her hand on Jake's forearm.

"I think I will ride with Jake, and Meg, you can ride with Devan." She smirked. Jake jerked his arm away from Dylan's and placed his hand on the small of Megan's back.

"I think i'll ride with my love." He smiled and pecked Megan on the cheek. Megan blushed red, as she and Jake exited the theater, I assume to get the limo.

"Can we go now?" I asked Bradley, as he made small talk with Aramis.

"Yeah, let's go." He huffed, as we followed Aramis and Paris out the door. The crisp summer air surrounded us, as the 6 of us piled into one of Ansel's rented limos.

"This is such a sick limo." Paris sighed as she fixed her hair.

"I can't believe Ansel got this for us." Megan smiled.

"So Megan, can you introduce me to Ansel and Shailene?" I asked, hoping she would say yes. I really want to meet Shailene, and also Ansel. I wonder if Theo James would be at the party.

"Yeah, no problem. I wish you could of met them when Jake and Bradley came to set with me." She smiled. A few weeks ago, Ansel had invited Meg and Jake to set to watch a scene be filmed. She invited Paris, Aramis, Bradley and I, but only Bradley went because I was filmimg a scene.

We pulled up in front of the club, and the driver parked the car.

"Have a good time, Miss Megan. I'll be back here, say about 2 A.M to take the 6 of you to your hotel room, Ansel booked for y'all so you won't be tired for work tomorrow." The driver smiled and opened the limo door.

"Thanks Jiles." She smiled as we exited the limo.

The entrance of the club was already full of paparazzi. As soon as we neared the door, tons of camera flashs and yelling were surrounding us.

"Bradley! Caroline! Over here!" We heard, as we tried to keep our heads down, avoiding the paparazzi. They continued to yell.

"Jake! Jake! Is it really true that you cheated on Megan with Dylan?" A pap yelled. Megan tensed up as she gripped onto Jake tighter.

Bradley gripped tighter onto my wrist as we walked down the line of paps, keeping our heads down.

We finally made it to the entrance, where the security was.

"May I help you miss?" A large man, with tattoos creeping up his arms asked Megan.

"The Might Med crew; there are 6-9 of us." She corrected herself, fake smiling. I noticed that Dylan and Devan walked up to us.

"Oh yes! Please go right on in." He said politely, as he opened the velvet rope. Megan and Jake went in first, followed by Aramis and Paris. Dylan and Devan went in after Bradley and I.

The strobe lights danced wildly as the beats of the music, almost made the floor shake. Megan led us to the VIP section where the cast of the movie were, and a few of their friends, and other friends from movies they had starred in with. We were just about to enter, when a large man, who looked even meaner then the first, stopped us.

"What do you children think you are doing?" He asked us.

"We are partying, duh." Megan shot back. Megan was super sweet, but she could be really mean, if you got on her bad side.

"You can't come into the VIP Section without a pass, plus how old are you? 11." He retorted.

"Actually no. I'm 16. And we do have passes." She yelled.

Soon Ansel appeared behind the man.

"They are allowed in here, sir. I'm very sorry, I didn't give them there passes ahead of time." Ansel stated.

He handed each of us a light blue band, that were for the VIP Section.

"How's my little Meg doing." He asked Megan, as he gave her a tight embrace, and a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"And I'm not little Ansel. I'm 16!" She laughed.

"By the way! This is Caroline, Paris, Aramis, Devan, and Dylan. And you met Jake and Bradley a few weeks ago" She smiled.

"It's nice to meet the 5 of you." He smiled as he gave me a light hug.

"Come on guys! Let's go get something to drink!" Megan squealed running over to the bar.

Megan grabbed a coke and moved to the group around Ansel, joining the conversation.

"Bradley will you get me a Dr. Pepper?" I asked.  

Bradley walked over to the bar, where I overheard him order two Dr. Peppers. I felt someone tap on my shoulder, and I spun around to a familar face.

"Hey Paris." I smiled.

"Hey Caroline, do you know what hotel we are staying at?" She asked me.

All of a sudden Dylan appeared out of nowhere.

"What hotel?" She eagerly asked.

"Oh nowhere! We were talking about a hotel that Megan had gotten." Paris quickly said, saving our cover.

"Oh okay." She said with a weird feeling on her face, as she walked away.

The rest of the after-party was pretty fun I guess. We all danced and the food was pretty good. Megan introduced me to Shailene Woodley and Theo James.

Around 3 AM we were all so tired and we could barely walk at the end of the after-party. Megan called the limo driver, and he ended up taking us to our hotel. The 6 of us; Megan, Jake, Bradley, Paris, Aramis and I all sleepily trudged into our limo and Megan nearly passed out on the ride to the hotel. By the point we arrived at the hotel, Megan was asleep. Jake carried her bridal style into the room, and layed her down on the queen size bed. Bradley and I followed them in, Bradley supporting most of my weight. I sleepily walked over to large armchair and curled up with the nearest blanket. Bradley layed down on the couch, as Paris and Aramis passed out on the floor with blankets from the bed. Lastly, Jake covered Megan and laid down on the floor next to her.

Bradley intertwined his fingers with mine, as I drifted off into a deep sleep.