What the hell is this?

Conner's POV:

I stomp up the stairs to Zoe's room and open the door. She pulls down the covers on her bed and jumps on it "casually".

"OH! Hi there Conner..." 

"Give it here...." I hold out my hand for her to give it to me.

" I already told you I don't have it." She gives me a sarcastic, guilty smile. That little fucker......

I run over to her bed and yank the freshly spread out sheets to the ground. Zoe falls to the floor and I laugh. There on the bed is my laptop ( i can tell its mine because of the dent in one of the coroners from throwing it at a wall and my book fandom stickers from the list of my favorite books I made in like grade school).  Zoe gets up and reaches for the laptop.

"No." I push her arm away roughly (a/n: KiNkY! sorry...) " Fuck you!"

"FUCK YOU!!!!" She shoves me out of her room. I land face first into my room ( its right across from her's).

I get up, brush off, and let out a string of profanities. I sit down on my bed and see a storm brewing out the window.

y/n POV:

(a/n this is in an entirely different place)

Where did the fudge I put it?

I had it here just a second ago...

I lift up my bed covers and see my laptop ( I can tell its mine from the dent in the corner from when I drooped it down the stairs and by my stickers from my favorite musicals)

I lift it and take it to the kitchen while I make a bowl of cinnamon life.

I run back upstairs to eat it and slip in under the covers. I open my laptop, take a bite of my cereal.  I look out the window and I see a storm brewing.