"Hello, how may I help you two?" The lady asked, it was the same one from yesterday.

"Can you give us an extra room key?" Justin asked.

"For the same room?" She asked.

"No, separate." I answered. "He needs the key for his room and I need the one for mine."

"Alright." She said and did some stuff on her computer before giving us the room keys.

"Thanks." Justin and I said at the same time. Justin smirked at me and then we both went back to the elevator.

"So what's our plans for today?" Justin asked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going back home." I answered.

"Aren't we going to have lunch together or something?"

"No, Justin we're suppose to be having a break."

"Kylie let's just forget about the break."

"No Justin, we're having a break and that's final. As of right now I am not your girlfriend, babe, baby, sweetie, sweetheart... None of that." I said. "And I'm not your territory."

"Come on Ky."

"No, if you don't like it.. Then Im not seeing you ever again and I will move on." I threatened.

"Move on? But what if you move on during this break?" Justin defended.

"I won't... Or i'll try not to." I assured him. "But if a guy does come along that I'm attracted to, then just maybe... I'll go for him." I shrugged.

"Kylie come on, no."

"Yes.. You can do the same, you seem.. Use to it." I said and walked out of the elevator, Justin just had to follow me.

"I'm not going to date other girls." Justin stated.

"Whatever you say, goodbye Justin." I said and closed the door in his face. I sighed a little and started to pack up my things.

* * *

"Allison, where are you?" I said, I was getting pissed.

"Kylie lower your tone." Allison scolded.

"No I will not lower my tone. I have been trying to get a hold of you for the last fucking hour. Where are you? I need my card back. I literally have no money right now to buy my plane ticket and you're making me look like a fucking idiot waiting here in the airport." I scolded.

"I thought you already had your ticket?"

"I slept in and I missed my flight." I said annoyed. "Come here now so I can get another ticket." I demanded.

"Look Kylie stop giving me this diva attitude. Seriously calm down." Allison said in a bitchy way.

"If you don't come in the next 10 minutes then I will get dad to fire you." I threatened and hung up. I rolled my eyes and went to go sit in the waiting area of the airport. The only reason why I'm in this bad mood is because these stupid paparazzi hard literally yelling the rudest things to me and I just want to leave. Plus some fucking weirdo got into my hotel room last night or this morning and took pictures of Justin and I sleeping together.

10 Minutes Later

"Finally you're here." I said annoyed as I stood up and Allison walked up to me.

"Kylie why are you acting like a brat?" Allison asked. "You have no right to be like this, you're the one who gave me your card willingly. I've been doing nothing but good to keep you at the top and this is how you treat me?"