"Careful Weasley, you don't want to attract attention. They're after Muggles."

"I'm a witch Malfoy," snapped Phoenix, who was now on her feet, "unless you would like me to demonstrate my Mutatio Skullus hex on you."

Draco's eyes narrowed slightly, "have it your way then, if you think that they can't spot a Mudblood, then just stay here."

Fred and George both moved as though they were about to pounce on Draco, but both Ginny and Phoenix grabbed their arms, "shouldn't you be with your dear family?" snapped Phoenix as she pushed George backwards to stand in front of him and held his arms behind her back.

"Where's your family?" drawled Draco, completely ignoring Phoenix's questions, "I bet your father, Weasleys, is helping the Muggles down,"

"Yeah, unlike your father who is probably out there wearing a mask," retorted Phoenix.

Draco smirked, "well, I suppose I will see you out there with the other Muggles then." He snarled.

"Yeah," said Phoenix, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "see you git," she muttered as Draco strutted away from them. Fred, George and Ginny glared after him. Phoenix knew what they were thinking. They were angry that Draco even had the nerve to call Phoenix a Mudblood. It was an extremely offensive term for a person who is Muggle born.

"He acts like he's royalty," said Fred darkly.

"That's only because in his eyes he is," said Phoenix, "we better go and find-"

But at that precise moment something ignited high in the sky, illuminating the clearing in which they were situated. It was a gigantic emerald skull, looking as though it was made of stars, a serpent extending out of its mouth. It was rising higher and higher, green smoke misting it, edged into the black sky. Screams pierced the night and Phoenix clasped her hand to her mouth as she realised what it was.

"That's not-" began Fred.

"-The Dark Mark," finished Phoenix, her shaking hand grasping Ginny's.

"You don't think that somebody-" George gulped as he and Fred followed Phoenix and Ginny hurrying through the trees towards the now clear path.

"No they can't have-" said Ginny in a small voice.

"Thank god I found you guys!"

"Charlie!" Ginny ran towards the second eldest Weasley son and he engulfed her into a brotherly hug.

Beside Charlie, stood Edmund, Phoenix ran to him and he instantly pulled her into a big hug.

"Is everyone alright?" George asked immediately.

"Yeah," Charlie said and Phoenix sighed in relief, "Bill and Percy are back at the tent and Will and Dad's still with some more people from the Ministry to the scene where the Dark Mark was conjured, but everyone's okay. Percy's got a bloody nose, Charlie's arm is bleeding quite badly and I ripped my shirt, but that's it really."

"Oh thank Merlin," said Fred.

"Where's Ron, Harry, and Hermione?" asked Ed, a look mixed with worry and confusion on his face.

"We got split up," said Fred, "people were pushing and pushing, we couldn't stop to look for them,"

"Don't worry, Dad will find them," said Charlie, "lets just get you lot back to the tent."

Phoenix stared back up at the mark that was edged into the sky and as if he could read her mind, George put an assuring arm around her waist, "hey Charlie you think that we can get out of here?"