Chaeyoung even ran past Somi who opened the door for her. "Chae-" Somi just stopped hearing a squeal inside Chaeyoung's room but it didn't sound like a distressed girl at all, more like the happiest girl in the whole world.

"Everything alright?" Somi slowly asked only to meet eyes with someone who seemed to be energetic. Chaeyoung's smile reached her ears, her cheeks all red and her eyes filled with excitement. It was like a little kid getting a toy for Christmas.

"Alright?! It's awesome! Everything is great, Somi! Greater than everything! I love you!" Chaeyoung cheered, giving Somi a quick hug before jumping onto the couch.

Somi on the other hand just stood there, shocked. Chaeyoung was never a hugger but just now she made the first move and Somi was honestly worried "Ok, what happened?" The girl asked, taking a sip from her drink.

"Nothing, just a little happy."

"Uhm, a little too happy." Somi smirked, sitting beside Chaeyoung who was jumping.

"Why? Is it bad to be happy?"

"For you, it's strange." Somi smiled, innocently "No offense."

"Eh, true. But I guess I just feel happy." Chaeyoung sighed, her breath was deep and Somi could just see the fire in her eyes "I feel like opening up about my feelings to someone."

Somi raised an eyebrow "Oh really? Who?" She smirked but Chaeyoung just ruffled Somi's hair.

"Don't worry about it. Just know that your amazing." Chaeng complimented, going back to watching her tv show. Somi was shocked to see this side finally come back but she shrugged it off not wanting to by accidently put Chaeyoung in a bad mood.

<>

Hours have passed, tv shows had been just a breeze as Chaeyoung anxiously waited for Mina's call. She didn't care if it was a confession or not, Chaeng just wanted to see her. No matter what.

"Somi, where you going?"

Somi looked at Chaeyoung and smiled "Just meeting a few old friends. I'll be back later tonight, good luck on that confession!" She winked before leaving the dorm. The door closed behind her as Chaeyoung just unknowingly smiled.

As Chaeyoung was about to enter her room, her phone buzzed and she rushed to it like there was no tomorrow. Her hand grazed the screen, seeking for a text and she knew who it was. Mina.

"Hey I'll be there in a few minutes!" Mina's text had given Chaeyoung's heart a quick flutter already.

"Alright, I'll be waiting for you." Chaeyoung's reply was simple and blunt. If you weren't facing Chaeng, you'd think she wasn't excited at all.

As she put down the phone, a quick thought passed her mind. Chaeyoung's hands were shaking and she had no idea what to say. This may not be the time but she wanted to say it. She needed to. Chaeyoung wanted to confess, but she didn't know how.

Chaeng was never skilled at expressing her emotions so saying those three words to Mina was a challenge. She paced in circles, groaning and mentally screaming wether or not to say the truth. Chaeyoung was about to come to a conclusion only to be interrupted by the doorbell.

She quickly and roughly fixed her long hair, grunting as it didn't seem to obey her today. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and opened the tv, only to be greeted by a gummy smile and eyes avoiding her own. Myoui Mina.

"Hey, you wanted to talk? Everything alright?" Chaeyoung asked, hiding her excitement perfectly as if it wasn't even present. Mina nodded, though she still avoided Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Ok then. Come in." Chaeng chuckled, letting the anxious ballerina enter.

Mina sat on the couch, her jacket already draped over her legs. She wasn't ready as well so avoiding Chaeyoung's piercing eyes were part of the preparations. "I mean if you want to say-" Chaeyoung was cut off.

"I need to say something."

Chaeyoung sat beside Mina, her heart racing a thousands miles "Me too." She answered. "I like someone new, I moved on." The cub admitted, scratching the nape of her neck. Yeri was still in her mind but those thoughts were filled with anger, no room for love or even forgiveness.

"Oh tell me who it is!" Mina smiled.

"Don't you like someone too? Tell me who yours is first." Chaeyoung snickered but her cheeks were red. She was already planning of ways to tell Mina her feelings, but Chaeng wanted to play this game first.

Mina huffed "I asked first."

"So? I'm younger. Give the youngest a chance!" Chaeyoung smiled, throwing a thumbs up at Mina.

"Fine."

"Wait seriously?" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow surprised to hear that Mina agreed so easily.

"Clues. I'll give you clues." Mina looked down so her face was unreadable to Chaeyoung.

"S-Sure." Chaeyoung stuttered, saddened by the fact that she did.

"Ok." Mina took a deep breath, avoiding Chaeyoung's eyes and overall face.

"She's talented." Mina smiled, "Oh! And she's a singer!"

I'm a singer and I'm talented! Chaeyoung wanted to smile but held back the temptation.

"Oh and she's a girl crush." Mina sighed, her smile not fading away for a single description.

People do say Chaeyoung's a girl crush, so that confirms I am one!

"She's so cute too! And she's really humble about her abilities." Mina hummed "And she's friend with Nayeon-unnie."

Sana said I'm cute and humble! I'm also friends with Nayeon!

"Do you know who she is?" Mina tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Chaeyoung just shook her head, her cheeks were dark red.

I can't believe it, maybe what Sana says is true. Mina-

"She has short hair too." Mina giggled "Which really adds to the girl crush look."

I, don't have short hair.

"Oh and Nayeon-unnie calls her ostrich because she'a tall." Mina laughed, probably reminiscing about memories containing that nickname.

Chaeyoung's clenched her fists. Is she hearing everything right?

I'm not tall either.

There's only person I know called Ostrich.

Mina looked at Chaeyoung, innocence in her eyes "Still don't know? You know what I'll just her name."

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth in attempt to stop herself from shouting. Her grip on the pillow tightened and she felt like throwing it to the wall.

No! I don't want to hear it! Please-

"It-"

Damnit, I don't want to hear it! Mina, why!

"Is-"

I should have seen this coming. Damnit. Idiot.

"Yoo-"

Mina voice echoed. Chaeyoung looked up to see the happiness present in Mina's gorgeously lit up features.

"I love Yoo Jeongyeon."

::To Be Continued::

🐧🐯