2- Confession???

Kaia POV~

I woke up my normal time and got dressed for school brushed my slightly curly, shoulder-length, Brown mixed with blond highlights hair. I walked downstairs and went to eat, the silence was what bothered me, I miss the silly dance's my little sister did when she was listening to music, but since the diver was almost 4 month's ago my other mom took Zoey with her. I get to see her about once every 2 or three weeks. I get that the divorce is still fresh but I miss our little family we had. 

I sighed and finished up eating, I rinsed my dishes and head back upstairs to brush my teeth and looked at my self in the mirror one last time before I head back out to the bus. I went to get my backpack from my room and a winter coat. 

I walked up to the bus stop seeing Kyle and Stan talking Kyle say me and I put my finger up to my mouth, signaling him to keep quiet about me. I walked up I stood like about 3 ft away from him, I did little spider crawls on his upper back. "Kaia why?" Stan asked confused. Kyle had a slight chuckle

"muhahaha," I said with the fakest laugh ever, they both laughed a little at my fake evil laugh. 

"oh, hey bitch," I heard Cartman say I knew he was talking to me, I ignored him. "oh I see kiss Craig once you turn to a cold bitch, right Kaia," he said again I turn to him.

"hey Cartman, are you finally done talking about yourself?" I asked him. he had nothing to come back to. 

"I heard your mom's in the hospital, you sure she didn't do that on purpose like how your other mom just left you," he said.

"whoa Cartman, chill," Kyle said concerned.

"at least I had two parents," I said.

"at least my real mother didn't abandon me, and I got given away two a lesbian couple who sucked ass on being parent's," he said.

"your mother felt bad for you not knowing your dad and gave you everything you wanted turning you into a selfish fatass, narcissist, who's a little bitch when it comes to working," I said. he rolled his eye's, fucking asshole. the bus finally came and we got on I sat next to Craig.

"Hey, want to get another kiss from your boy toy," Cartman teased there was hardly anyone on the bus. I never wanted to throw ice at any this much before.

"Cartman stop," Kyle said. I got out a piece of paper with Cartman on it and Ice spikes over his head, he was laughing at me. 

"I don't know you think I did a good representation?" I asked and looked at Craig. he took the paper and a pencil he started drawing another part with Craig knocking out Cartman, then another drawing with the ice spikes trapping him. how he draws is better than mine. "ya that works much better," I said.

"hey add me in there," Kenny said. Craig turns the page on it's back, added in Kenny as mysterious and Tweek as Wonder Tweek but Tweek had cat ears and a cat tail, in a snowball fight I'm in a fort throwing snowballs as well.

we didn't pay attention to the time, "hey you 3 get off," the bus lady yelled. I grabbed my backpack so did they and we got off the bus. 

"why did you draw Tweek with cat ear's and tail?" I whispered to him.

"he look's cute," he whispered back I smiled.

"you still like Tweek," I sang teasing him, no one was really around us.

"shut up you secretly like Kenny, your in no position to mock me," he said 

"I use to have a crush on him, when I was in 4th and 5th grade, I moved on," I said we walked to our locker's I was on the opposite of the hall to his putting away stuff that I really didn't need which was a lot of books and paper's. "oh here, you can have this back," he said handing me the paperback and my bracelet that I lost when my other mom left.

"I thought my mom took it back with her," I said.

"ya, my sister actually stole it the day before your mom left, I saw she had it on after our mom forced her to clean her room 4 day's ago, it was hard to get that from her," he said I smiled.

"thank you for risking your life just to get this back," I said and put it on.

"I actually got a scar from her, she threw a fucking curling iron at me it was still hot," he said. "I was lucky Tweek was there," he said another smile crept on my face. "I know that look, no don't start," he said. I put my paper and taped the back of the paper on the inside of my locker door, then shut it, just as the bell rang.

"see ya," I said and walked to my class. boring history, I don't really see why we need this dumb class. I always fall asleep just listening to the teacher talk, if he just makes it somehow interesting then no one would fall asleep. I sat in my class and took out my notebook for this class on the back few pages I do little chibi doodles.

"H-Hey, Cam," I turn to see Tweek I smiled and he sat next to me.

"hey Tweek, I see your feeling better, did you mom drive you to school I didn't see you on the bus," I said.

"ya, I'm sorry to hear about your mom," he said, I proud I was able to help bring his coffee addiction down, after him and Craig broke up again it got worse. 

"she's recovering well, as far as I can tell," I said.

"Alright class sit down, stop chatting," Mr. Tsari said and I sighed and flipped back to the last page I had notes on.

~

school is finally done, and Cartman, I don't know why he wanted me to meet him at the park part of starks pond. I walked over there kid's having snowball fights. I see Cartman sitting on one of the benches, "what do you want?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry for what I said to you, on the bus this morning," he said now looking down at the snow. this came out of nowhere leaving me confused. "It's hard to talk to someone who's as nice and pretty, like you," he said. he's definitely up to something I know it. "I say all those things because I don't know how to talk to a girl I like," he continued. there's no way he isn't setting me up now.

"are you serious? confessing to me? you don't even talk to me or anything," I said.

"you talk to both Tweek and Craig after there break up, you got Tweek to come back to school after 2 weeks of him not being there because Craig would be there, you got Craig and Tweek to talk to each other again, our nice to the Jew, not afraid to sit with us guy's at lunch instead of the girls, you help out some freshmen when there lost in the school, you love your little sister even when she's not there, your so kind and sweet something I'm not, your someone I wish to be, I want to be with you," Cartman stood up and grabbed my hands. I was still confused. "Camelia I want you to be my girlfriend," he said.

"I don't know, give me some time to think," I said and walked away from him. that was weird and so out of the blue but it sounded so real. but then again it's Cartman he's manipulative.

I got the hospital parking lot. I walked up to the door and signed in to visit my mom, before I opened her door I used the soap like dispenser to clean my hand's and a part of my forearm. I opened her door and set my book bag down and sat in the chair and placed my hand on my mom's. "hey mom, Craig found my bracelet I also found out he still like's Tweek, everyone is doing great and wish you the best. I bought your favorite book..." I started to read out loud to her just only reading the chapter then I let her get some sleep. " I'll see you later mom, I love you," I said and picked up my backpack but left the book on the table. I sighed out and walked home, I'll wait till the morning to tell Cartman my answer.