Ruby: *whisper* Yeah, me too!

We both scoot closer together and hold each other. Yang looks back at us with a smirk plastered on her face.

Yang: What's up with you guys? You look like you've seen ghost~?

(y/n): N-N-Nothing's w-wrong Yang!

Yang: *rolls eyes* Sure~

The rest of the flight was relatively silent some of us fell asleep and the rest was just minding their own business. The landscape being nothing more than just some colors thrown together due to the traveling speed. Soon we arrived and all of us got out of the bullhead. In front of us was a breathtaking sight. It was a beach, with no one there but us, with the beautiful waves calmly making their way ashore. We stood there for a few minutes, just taking in the beauty of the scene in front of us. Weiss was the first to regain her senses and motioned to her butler to bring her luggage with her. Everyone slowly went back to doing their own business. Yang laid her towel somewhere on the shore together with Weiss and decided that they needed a tan. Blake took out a foldable chair and placed it in the shadow and grabbed a book, using the calm atmosphere to enjoy her book to the max. Guy was already gone into the water, I assumed. He was already gone before me and Ruby regained our senses, though we were the last ones. We walked towards her sister hand in hand.

(y/n): *content sigh* We really needed this.

Ruby: Yep.

(y/n): So, what'd you wanna do? Wanna stick together or do I see you later?

Ruby: *hugs your arm* I think I'm gonna stick with you

(y/n): Alrighty then, now what to do? We could go for a swim, bath in the sun or look into everything Weiss has brought with her.

Weiss: *far away* You can forget about that last one for now!

(y/n): Alright then, we could walk around and enjoy the beautiful scenery?

Ruby: Ooh! Ooh! That last one, I like that one!

(y/n): Your wish is my command, my beautiful rose~*wink*

She gives me a playful shove as we walk away from the rest of the group. Somewhere in distance, Guy is seen riding on a dragon made of water. He flies up until he runs out of water and then the whole thing makes a crash landing. Ruby flinches from the sudden sound of the crash and quickly hugs my arm for dear life. I look over to the water to see Guy floating on the water, his head aimed downwards and his entire back already tinted red from the fall. When Ruby noticed him too, we both started laughing. He stared at us blankly before he turned away again, an annoyed face that could be seen from the beach plastered on his face. We walked further until we came across an ice cream place, what with the heat as it is now, is a great idea. I ordered a cone with two scoops of strawberry ice cream for Ruby and bought a cone with two scoops of (favorite ice cream).

We found a nearby bench and sat ourselves down, there we ate our ice cream in silence. I was just licking mine, but Ruby ate, well more like devoured her first scoop in an instant. She was a messy eater, at least when it was about food she loved that is, same goes for cookies for her, though she wouldn't admit it. Hell even Nora found it to be a mess whenever Ruby got more cookies. She then shuddered, probably feeling the brain freeze setting in. I looked over to see her cutely holding her head. Then I noticed the little specks of ice cream all over her face. I leaned in and licked a bit from her nose and cheek. She blushed and gave me a playful punch, but she did scoot a little closer towards me. Seems she did like it~ I then turn back to the beautiful scenery and heave a content sigh when I feel the cooling beach air. I then feel Ruby slightly leaning on my shoulder and I place my arm around her. It was nice.

That was until I noticed something missing. My Ice cream! When Ruby leaned in, she had stolen my Ice Cream without me knowing! Though I do have to admit, it is quite impressive, but MY ICE CREAM! I look at Ruby with a shocked expression and she laughed back at me. She then showed my an empty cone. I looked at her with a small smile. No matter what, she managed to always make me smile. I laid my head on top of hers and enjoyed the silence.

=={Guy's POV}==

I fell down my dragon and look up to see (y/n) and Ruby laughing at me. I looked away embarrassed and walked away from them. I then see Yang, looking angelic as she slowly walks into the water. The way the sun shines on her body, the way her hair hung slightly in her face and even her moving it out of her face. At that moment, to me she looked like a true heavenly being. I've had this feeling for a while now, but I just don't know how to make it clear to her. I think I love her. How you may ask? Just look at her! She looks amazing, but that's only the tip of this iceberg. She has an awesome personality to go along with it. The always happy Yang, not being able to look bad even if she tried. It was just her natural appearance, her smile, her everything. The same Yang that takes care of others, the one who only cares about her friends, doing everything to protect them. Even the angry Yang, whose passion can be felt through the heat of her flames. How can I make someone as amazing as her fall in love with me? I felt like time stopped every time when I looked at her beautiful form moving towards me. She took a little jump and then dived(/dove? Not sure) straight into the ocean. When she came back above the water she was directly in front of me. Her wet hair making her even prettier, if that was even possible. She was just ... everything I've ever wanted in a girl.

Yang: Hey Guy!

Guy: uhm *shakes head* hey Yang.

She holds her arms behind her and walks behind him just a bit. She came stood next to him and she smirked.

Yang: Wanna have some fun?
Guy: Y-yeah sure, what've you got in mind.

Yang: *devious smile* Well, we could maybe *whisper whisper*
Guy: OH! I like that! I just couldn't imagine you'd be so evil towards them. So, I'll make a bubble to breath under water and then we wait for the perfect timing?
Yang: Exactly!

O