Dandaalayya- Maa Tho Ne Nuvvu Undaalayya

Start from the beginning

"OW"

Amarendra was beside her the next moment holding her. She smiled at him holding her baby bump.

"Emayindi Deva?"

Sulochana who knew the reason chuckling moved out. Amarendra frowned. He felt her taking his hands and placing it on her bump. He felt it but it was too feeble.

He looked up at her with wide eyes. She smiled nodding her head with him. He looked at her bump again. And pushed his hand more but felt nothing. His face lost the smile. He looked up and shook his head. She could not see him sad. So she pulled his nose and shook it.

"Arrhh! Deva!"

"So how is my warrior today?"

He just smiled and walked out holding her shoulder.

"Good! How is my queen today? Looking tired!"

"Hmm! The perks of becoming parents"

She smiled at him. He too smiled.

"How is Akka Amarendra?"

"The Vaidhyulu are refusing to say anything Deva!"

She could see his worry. In the short time,Prasanna has grown so dear to them that it was not easy to digest the news that she was at the door of death.

"How is the Baby?"

"He is good. Bhalla is so proud that his son made it."

"YEah yeah! Why not! That's why Rajamata named him Bhadradeva!"

"But he is immature baby"

"What else do you expect from Maharaja's son?"

He chuckled. Trust Devasena to say something like this.

"Amarendra! Your Sarvasainyadyaksha.."

Amarendra knew what was coming next. She had this feeling about her being the reason for his misery which he knew very well. Because he felt the same too. But then he could not see her worrying.

"Deva! Do you think being in posts and such matters to me?"

"No! But.."

"Just don't bother yourself Deva. You are worrying my daughter."

Devasena jabbed him making him chuckle.

"Amarendra! I want to go to Devalayam."

Amarendra frowned. Temple suddenly? But then he gave in.

"You go. I will wait with Sulochana until Naayaka comes and will join you."

"No! You are going to check those Patraalu about the weapon trafficking and show Rajamata the truth."

"But Deva.."

"No excuses!"

And he knew the no nonsense tone of hers. Now this was becoming a habit for her. It was not new, but it had increased lately. Looks like his child is going to be fierce. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Deva!"

He turned her holding her shoulder. She looked at him.

"Paristitulu bagaledu! You will take care of yourself right?"

Devasena understood his worry well. After the demotion, the circumstances have grown worse for them as they were constantly pushed into some or the other problem. But till today they have been saved. But today Devasena had a bad feeling. But for her husband's sake she nodded her head and smiled cupping his cheeks. He kissed her forehead and helped her to the chariot in the stables. He saw as her as she went far from him and he sighed.