After he left the room , I went into the bathroom and striped down my cloths , after I was fully naked I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked so tiny , all the brightness in my eyes are so dull, I look so pale infact I thought if I still recognize myself, my stomach has some cut on it which has healed but the mark is vividly there, the side of my neck too has the same long mark , I couldn't help but cry , will I be able to get back my old body ? I look so disarranged, do I even look attractive to Malcolm again , will he still want me sexually with all this bruises, looking at it made me remember what had happened, this is all that devils fault the one that called herself my mother .

Speaking about that , Malcolm had giving me all the story that she's arrested and mattew was the cause of my accident,  and I spoke to Raymon yesterday, he had pleaded for me to forgive him even if he did nothing and I love my brother so much I didn't have a problem with him.

He had told me how mom is suffering and crying each day in prison that she wants to see me but she wasn't allowed to, because Malcolm too didn't agree , now that I've woken up i'm sure Raymon must have told her , should I go and see her? Does she deserve it? But she's still my mother, I will speak to Malcolm first .

After eating the sweet homemade lasagna and tomato sauce Malcolm made he went over to pick my baby up, when I saw him in his uniform I couldn't contain the happiness I felt , he's still as choppy as he is , my sweet little boy,i read him his bed time story that night, oh how much I've missed my son.

Malcolm lay on the bed as I walk out with my night gown on, he smiled at me and raised the sheet up indicating for me to join him which I did .

I went into his arms laying there with my head on his chest , feeling safe, I missed him his warm embrace, I miss his scent he kissed my forehead and caressed my forearm up and down .

"Malcolm do you think I should see my mom ? Raymon said she's been wanting to see me, and she hasn't been in a good condition" I said he moved me a little so we could look into each other's eyes, he touched my cheekbone so gently.

"I've been thinking about that too Rose, you should see her and I will go with you " he says smiling at me , oh Malcolm is such a sweet man no wonder I love him so much.

"Even if she has done lots of terrible things she's still your mother , and I think it's best she sees you at least" he added .

"Thank you so much Malcolm, I wouldn't lie if I say I don't miss her, I mean I hate her but I can't still help it knowing I miss her " I say sadly.

He perk my lips.

"It's meant to be like that love , but everyone deserves a second chance, just maybe if mattew hadn't crossed the line getting you into an accident I would had forgiven him and let the matter go when I heard he caused our marriage, but I just couldn't take it when he caused you the accident, he choosed his own cross and died " he said sadly and i could feel how hurt he's feeling, indeed he misses his brother .

"I know you miss him Malcolm, even if he was bad to you I could see the love you still have and how hurt you felt when he died , i'm so sorry for your lost " I said .

"It's nothing, I've gotten over it already it's been 9 months already and life goes on" he says " I knew he was trying to be strong.

I touched his lips gently as we looked into each other's eyes, he ran his hand, on my cheek bone and leans down,  once our lips touched,  he pulled me more closer to him,  the kiss wasn't fast it was slow and passionate,filled with love and longing ,we kissed for what seems, like an hour but just under some minutes,  after we pulled apart I smiled at him and he did the same.

"I love you so much Rose " he whispered and I saw the whole truth in his eyes.

"I love you too Malcolm" I whispered,  he smiled and perked my lips lightly.

"c'mon you need to sleep , you must be tired " he added and i nodded, he pulled me very close to him that i'm sure we are pressed together with no space, I snuggled into his warmth missing the feel of his strong muscling arms around me, and I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.

I'm so happy to be back into this man's arms, where i will be forever .

________________

How do u see this chapter?
Hope you liked it .