"Maybe I wasn't ready to let you go " he says Kissing my nose "and i know i will never be ready to let you go"he added with so much love in his as as i wrapped my arms around him .

"I love you Malcolm" I whispers looking into his eyes.

"I love you more Rose, forever and ever " he whispered back giving me a kiss on the lips ,i moved my arms from his neck and  i wrapped them around his waist hugging him.

We stayed like that for how long as i just listen to his heartbeat and his hand caressing my hair and soothing my back .

"Love, you should freshen up , let me make something for you to eat " he says  after we stopped hugging.

"Malcolm i hope you do know i didn't loss my memory and i can very well still cook?" I asked teasing him.

"Yes love, i'm very sure of that ,but for the next 3 months I would be cooking for you " he said and my eyes widen.

"Oh Malcolm don't tell me your planning to let us live in the streets after burning down the house?" I asked and he laughed, I laughed too.

"Love if I burn down the house it's not a problem, I have so many mansions here in new York" he said proudly.

I Chuckled off course his a Bastard billionaire.

"Where is Marion ?" I asked , I haven't seen my son actually if your Wondering, it's been Two days since I woke up and the doctor asked me to stay for two days to receive some treatments before going.

"Marion is now a school boy " he says and i couldn't help the happiness i felt instantly.

"Oh Malcolm this is good news, my sweet little baby  has finally started school again, since when ?" I asked .

"3 months after your  accident" he replied wow so that means it's been 6 months my baby started school oh I wish I was awake to see him on his first day .

"Rosé" Malcolm called holding my shoulder as I look up at him.

"I know you must be wishing you were awake then to see him on his first day, but I assure you that he looks so handsome in his uniform" he said making me smile " and as usual everyone in the school loves him" he added and i smiled  tears of joy falling from my eyes .

"Oh Malcolm thank you so much for taking care of him, at least he got closer to you than before, I would like to be picking him up " I say.

"Rose you just passed through the gate of death, I wouldn't want you to stress at all " he say's seriously and I smiled .

"I know Malcolm,but going to pick Marion isn't stress for me,i feel so happy picking him up" i say.

"Okay love, lets say 1 month from now you will start picking him up" he says and i pouted he shook his head giving me a playful glare and i know he wont change his mind.

"okay ,and the food ?" I asked .

"3 months from now " he answered I glared at him.

"Oh Malcolm, you want to burn down the house " I said making us chuckle.

" Houses aint a problem love " he says smiling "C'mon go freshen up while I make a sweet homemade lasagna and tomato sauce all for you " he added and my eyes Brighten up.